Tips On Finding A Thai Wife

Americanactor

I have been living in Bangkok for five years. Meeting girls that I might like to marry is difficult. I am 50 years old and well off but I cannot seem to find a "good girl" for marriage. I am not into going to bars as I do not drink or smoke. Any tips?

You could try out one or more of the online dating/chat sites...

Assuming good girls will not marry for money, at 50 your chance of finding a good girl is slim in any part of the world, unless you look like George Clooney. You might have better luck looking for a good woman your age.

Sincerely :o

I'm thai lady, If you want to find a nice girl in bar...dont expect that you will meet a nice girl there.

Because nice thai lady is not there..Anyway, If you meet thai lady, you should not rush time...take time and see her. Time will show you everything about her habit.

Well...I am an actor in films (Mysterious Island (Hallmark Channel) etc. I am 50 but look...fine! Had a facelift, lipo,work out...before you go nuts on me I NEED TO LOOK GOOD FOR MY WORK!

A good girl? Well...not a lady bar, non smoker, non drinker, honest. As for money? I couldn't care less. Am I a good guy..YES. Yes I am.

WELL THIS IS ME FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...

Geoffrey Giuliano

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geoffrey Giuliano (September 11, 1953 in Rochester, New York) is an acclaimed American writer and actor. Raised in Albion and Olcott Beach, New York, Giuliano was the youngest of five children. He and his mother, Myrna Oneita Juliana, moved to Tampa, Florida at the age of twelve where he first became interested in acting, Vedic philosophy and fine art seriography as a young man.

Giuliano attended Hillsborough Community College (HCC) and in the mid 1970s, SUNY Brockport. In August 1976, he married college sweetheart Brenda Lee Black and together they had four children, Sesa Nichole, Devin Leigh, Avalon Oneita and India Skye. He also has a young son from another relationship, Tulsi Mala Kuptsov, born in Bangkok in mid July 2003.

In the late 1990s, Giuliano founded the umbrella charity, SRI / The Spiritual Realization Institute (and later Sri Radhe International Inc.) which manifested as a free veggie food pantry (Dasa Food For All) in Lockport, New York, as well as an animal sanctuary, Devotional Yoga (Bhakti) center, spiritual retreat and not-for-profit publishing house. In 2000 he also founded a charity in aid of the abused women of Radha Kund, North India, called The Vrndavana Widows & Children's Trust which feeds, clothes and provides acute medical care for the holy residents of this sacred village.

Giuliano has written some 36 well regarded, detailed, bestselling, scholarly biographies on such luminaries as John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Brian Jones, Pete Townshend and several audio works [100 to date] on subjects as diverse as Frank Sinatra as well as archival interviews with survivors of the Titanic entitled, "That Fateful Night: True Stories of Titanic Survivors In Their Own Words." Giuliano has also written two London Sunday Times bestselling biographies, "Dark Horse: The Secret Life of George Harrison" and "Blackbird: The Life And Times Of Paul McCartney." Along the way, he has collaborated closely with such pop luminaries as Cream/Blind Faith drummer Ginger Baker, Pete Townshend, Dr. Timothy Leary, Richie Havens, Ben E. King, John Lennon's sister Julia Baird, 'Legs' Larry Smith, and British BBC TV presenter Gloria Hunniford, among many others. In late 1998, Giuliano became CEO of an imprint of Random House Audio called Tribute Audio, which produced a line of celebrity, non-book based, interview laced, original spoken word CDs all written, produced and narrated by the author. He worked in that capacity for some five years. In 2003, Giuliano founded his own successful publishing house, SRI Books, as a resource for publishing his more esoteric literary works.

On November 19, 2005, a major motion picture, "Stoned: The Wild & Wicked World of Brian Jones," based on his book, "Paint It Black: The Murder of Brian Jones" premered in London. The movie was directed by Stephen Woolley and co-produced by Nik Powell, the team behind such acclaimed popular films as "Mona Lisa," "Interview with the Vampire" and "The Crying Game." At the Bangkok Film Festival in February 2006 Woolley and Giuliano fell out over what Giuliano claimed was, "A thoroughly botched adaptation of my book as well as obvious ommissions in reference to my credit in the making of this horrific, pretentious and historically inaccurate film. It is a load of self interested garbage. If Woolley spent ten years of his life making this, he wasted the better part of his professional life for nothing!"

As a singer songwriter Giuliano has written for and/or recorded with Richie Havens, Ben E. King, Steve Holly, Ginger Baker, Denny Laine ("Food for All"), and 'Legs' Larry Smith [ex-Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band] ("Toilet of His Dreams"). His has released two CDs, "Chocolate Wings" (2001) and the "haunting" (his words) Indo fusion work, "God Dwells Within" (2006). His forthcoming album is titled "Rockabilly Ragas" (to be released sometime in 2007).

Giuliano has been well known since the early 1980's for his very public renunciation of the fast-food giant McDonald's after portraying their promotional personality, Ronald McDonald, for some two years in Toronto, Canada. Shocked at the hypocrisy he found within the company's mammoth corporate structure Giuliano testified for the prosecution in a famed 1991 London court case known as McLibel. He has been very public on his views as an ethical lacto vegetarian ever since. In an oft-quoted interview he gave at the time in London, Geoffrey summed up his bad experience playing Ronald north of the border. "There's no question that I was manipulating these children. I was a highly paid, highly trained, highly polished actor. Every show was a performance and I had a mandate to get that message out there, and yeah, it was not too hard - anybody can manipulate a child. I just went home one night, and I said, 'I cannot do this, I can't live with myself if I continue to do this.' Giuliano also played the Marvelous Magical Burger King for the Burger King Corporation doing shows and other appearances throughout New England. The seasoned author /actor has spoken widely regarding his turbulent term as the McDonald's clown and the shadowy ethical implications of factory farming and animal rights. Giuliano has been an ardent vegetarian abstaining from meat, fish or eggs since 1970.

Giuliano has resided primarily in Southeast Asia since 2000 with his two grandchildren, Kashi and Varsana Jones and his filmmaker daughter, Avalon Giuliano, with whom he co-authored several books and DVD documentaries ["The Beatles Scrapbook" and "John Lennon: Working Class Hero" - KRB Music]. Their latest tome, "Revolver: The Secret History Of The Beatles," was published by Blake Publishing of London in mid 2006. Giuliano is a thirty five year student of Vedic philosophy from the Gaudiya Vaishnava school of Hinduism (Bhakti, or Devotional Yoga) under the noted Bengali master, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami. Giuliano was also the co-author of a particularly stirring work on ethical vegetarianism with his wife, Vrnda Devi, entitled "Compassionate Cuisine," published by SRI Books in 2003. In recent years Geoffrey has returned to his early career as a convincing character actor, recently co-starring in the Hallmark Channel mini-series, "Jules Verne's The Mysterious Island" as comedic pirate Captain Tweezer Lee with Patrick Stewart and former bad boy Brit soccer star Vinnie Jones. In early July of 2006 he began filming an action adventure film in the jungles of Thailand co-starring with action hero, Gary Daniels entitled "The Devil's Playground." In late 2005 he was hired by a large American radio syndicator (KGB) to do his own monthly two hour radio series, "Geoffrey Giuliano's Roots Of Rock". He has also worked extensively in the theatre for some three decades garnering consistently strong reviews as well as doing literally hundreds of professional voiceovers for such clients as Random House, Bantam Doubleday Dell, McDonald's and Burger King among many other top firms. Giuliano is also an unflinching crusader against the perils of crack cocaine addiction having been personally touched by the issue when three young people close to him became hopelessly addicted to the drug.

[edit]

External Links:

• www.geoffreygiuliano.com

• www.srilotus.com

• www.vrnda.com

• www.vivianstanshall.com

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Giuliano"

Categories: Cleanup from March 2006 | 1953 births | Living people | American actors | American biographers | Vegetarians | Rochesterians

Well...I am an actor in films (Mysterious Island (Hallmark Channel) etc. I am 50 but look...fine! Had a facelift, lipo,work out...before you go nuts on me I NEED TO LOOK GOOD FOR MY WORK!

A good girl? Well...not a lady bar, non smoker, non drinker, honest. As for money? I couldn't care less. Am I a good guy..YES. Yes I am.

A good girls will not think about money as well.

Edited by kindgal

Geoffrey,

you evidently have vast musical knowledge and are multi-talented, have strong ethics. Why are you looking for a "girl" rather than a woman of any age who shares your values and interests already?

There must be plenty of farang women as well as Thais with whom you could have a fruitful relationship/marriage. Women journalists/ working in the music industry, in film, in publishing, or in animal protection/rescue.

I also note that you have lived in Bangkok for a while, and were married to someone here as recently as 2003. I am sure you must have a social network that would allow you to meet potential partners.

There must also be a lot of interest groups in Bangkok centered around music, film, veganism. Such organisations might be worth joining......

One would think so yes. But not so! I have been on a many a ride but the destination was always a

shallow parade of lies and avarice. Film people as mates? No way...too...fussy. I want only ONE tallish, lovely, sincere WOMAN. Unlike the Thai guys I would welcome their children as mine.

My marriage to 25 year old Lao hairdresser Ping was a sad joke. Still...

I am not a greedy man. Being talented is very difficult. But what can I do? Its like have one leg shorter that the other!

I see these WOMAN everyday but our paths do not cross. I want a smart girl who can COMMUNICATE with me meaningfully AND look like my wildest dreams.

Surely, that is reasonable all around..

G2

First

“As for money? I couldn't care less”….. Get honest with yourself! The truth is - Money is matter in the relationship. You don’t want to use money to buy affection or buy your way into a relationship. This may caused a false substitute and an illusion of genuine love from a woman.

Second

What make you think any good girl will fall for you?

“Not drink or smoke”….. doesn’t necessary make you a good man

“I am an actor in a films and w/ lengthy resume to prove it”….. This is what you do, but not who you are

And judging from your lengthy resume….the one thing you’re obviously lacking is time. Not the time for a good thai woman only, but a woman of any nationality period! You seem to be so busy doing zillion things all the times. Once you have found a good girl to marry, how would you find enough time to pursue the relationship? It is difficult to experience moments of happiness if you don’t even have the time to feel it, or when she needs a soft place to fall or she needs a shoulder to cry on – will you be able to find the time for her?

Edited by teacup

My name is Eva Peron, and quite contrary to popular belief, I am not dead. In fact you can look me up on the internet.

If you are ALL that you make yourself out to be.. lipo, face lift, brow lift, butt implants.. etc

then you will not be looking for a 25 yr old girl, but rather a woman.

And from what I see here in thailand, there are plenty of mature women aged 35 and above, who not only look good but know how to take care of themselves. If your friends can't set you up, then they know something about you that they do not wish to wish upon someone they respect.

I asked about finding a wife. I said I work as an actor. I never said I was a film star. I play supporting roles as a rule. I write books. I have not lied about anything. Why the unpleasentness? If that was offensive I am sorry.

Maybe you are acting you are looking for a wife and are curious about the reactions.

This forum is not meant for this "looking", SBK wrote and I agree

BTW, I am a man and read with interest this forum; I rarely write something here, because I think that if you write something, you must have to tell something usefull.

Sometimes I think: "men use common sense and be respectfull".