Two men try to steal ATM Machine by pulling it with truck, fail miserably

webfact

Two men try to steal ATM Machine by pulling it with truck, fail miserably
By Coconuts Bangkok

atm_6.jpg
Photo: Thai News Agency

BANGKOK: -- Two men, who had probably binge-watched too many 80s burglary films, tried to steal an ATM machine in Ang Thong by hooking it to a sling before pulling it with a truck — an attempt that failed miserably.

According to witnesses, the incident happened at 1am this morning. One of the men, who disguised himself with a ski mask, tied up the SCB ATM machine outside of a Tesco Lotus Express store in Muang district while the other, who was driving a pick-up truck, attempted to pull the ATM off the premises.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/07/11/two-men-try-steal-atm-machine-pulling-it-truck-fail-miserably

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-07-11

Is that the cable on the floor,too thin,maybe they will learn

from their mistake and use a much thicker cable or chain

next time.

Second part of the plan,what were they going to do once

they had freed the ATM machine,tow it back to their hideout,

most likely never thought that far ahead.

regards worgeordie

You can't cure stupid!!

Yep, why try to steal the machine, when they could wait until the two Thai girls come outside to fill the machine every few days.

The only protection the girls have are their 3 inch high heals. I have seen this 3-4 times over the years. I think each refill box must have at least

1 million baht. I always laugh.

This is the way it is done in the UK.......you pump in the gas then.......KAaa---Boom, this gang took nearly a million quid (50 million baht) before the banks inserted GPS into all their cash box's.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-dramatic-moment-merseyside-hole-in-the-wall-8534836

By the way its not to be done the way this Australian tried to imitate .............. no Oz jokes please.........coffee1.gif

Edited by oxo1947

Strange, don't the know how to use a ATM? I do it regularly. Put in my ATM card by following the 4 digit pin, select the amount of money and done. It's not rocket science.

Lost their PIN number cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

If they not learn how to use ATM properly, they will loose more then their pin. Their freedom.