Armed youths seize a drug suspect from police in Ayutthaya

webfact

Before you guys start 'bashing' - this also happens in the movies. Not just lawless countries.

It has been said that the bib of LOS had no gonads and now this proves that they are just a bunch of Puxxys good only for collecting the brown envelopes.

They were armed with knives, so what the police are armed with guns.

Easy to fix the problem shoot one in the leg ( injure not kill).

The others will soon leg it, problem solved.

It is very possible not all of them were armed, never the less they could have handled the situation better by the sound of it

Cowards all.No Gonads.

Saw some of this on Thai tv last night.

Give the police a break, I mean, what were they supposed to do when confronted by a couple of men with sticks when they only had guns to defend themselves with?

Warning: Above post contains sarcasm.

That is perhaps where they learn some the antics that go on here. It is hard to enjoy a movie ot soap opera without violence, some actually believe it is alright !!

Before you guys start 'bashing' - this also happens in the movies. Not just lawless countries.

In some other country this would have been a bloodbath, and for what? For saving face which we always think is so strange in Thailand. I don't condone this type of action against law enforcement, but would the initial reason for taking someone in been worth a bloodbath in what followed?

In some other country this would have been a bloodbath, and for what? For saving face which we always think is so strange in Thailand. I don't condone this type of action against law enforcement, but would the initial reason for taking someone in been worth a bloodbath in what followed?

Yes, it would. It sets precedents. You can't just form a large group of people and do whatever you want. If every time you could just get a few mates and go and grab your buddy from a bunch of cops who don't want any trouble, it would be pretty lawless (Oh, it is pretty lawless here)

It's very simple. You get arrested (right or wrong) and you have your day in court. Done nothing wrong, and you'll have nothing to worry about (In a country with real law and order).

If those cops had done their jobs properly, you wouldn't have any complaints. I, as a rule of thumb, don't go round threatening cops who carry guns' There's a good chance I could end up dead.