Google Mail & Zone Labs Security

guardian

No problem with my set up, i am using ZA SS 6.5.700.000 There is a newer version out, if your using that then maybe there is a prob with that version. Mine is doing just fine.

ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:6.5.737.000

Anyone think that there might be a problem with this version? :o

Same problem today too. As soon as I shut down the suite and refresh IE, the site opens. Also, I am auto-logged into gmail. Any possibility that this could be the problem?

Gardian,

I use the zone alarm security suite and google mail, and I have had absolutely no problems. I keep it updated and the lastest version is 6.5.737 as you said, and I use the gmail toolbar notifier which is automatically signed into. When I get mail, I usually go right into my mailbox from the toolbar icon, and sometimes I use outlook express to download anything I want to keep for replying to later. One thing you should check out. The ZA security suite has parental controls, which I use because of my 13 year old son. If that is activated, you can specify exactly what sites you want blocked, and that list of catagories also includes email. I did have some problems with google video, which for a short time they had mistakenly identified as a hacking/proxy avoidance system site. Check this out on yours.

Higgy