Two Thai pussies found to be identical

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to pet two such identical pussies, where to find them ? giggle.gifgiggle.gif

Here!

Might be identical twins but identical pussies, well that would require some indepth investigation.

i think:

the one on the left is male and the one one the right female.

anyone else agree?

I don't agree; identical (monozygotic) twins are by nature of the same gender. From the shape of the heads, I'd say they are female.

Years ago, there was an Upstairs bar in Pat Pong....where there human counterparts worked........used to take them to Pattaya and play games with the maids at Flipper Lodge......double and triple takes, left em scratching there heads.

I'm not a native, so please help me. Is this slang for "I should have hit the sack 5 beers ago? If not, I have no idea what you're saying.

Years ago, there was an Upstairs bar in Pat Pong....where there human counterparts worked........used to take them to Pattaya and play games with the maids at Flipper Lodge......double and triple takes, left em scratching there heads.

I'm not a native, so please help me. Is this slang for "I should have hit the sack 5 beers ago? If not, I have no idea what you're saying.

Not sure the poster knows either, but hit the sack 5 beers ago has no connection.

Self...........read the story before making assumtions on the headline!

To me all pussies have always looked the samecoffee1.gif

Yeah white brown yellow black they are all pink on the inside tongue.png
Oh, how cruel! You mean to say you cut your pussies up and look at their insides. Are you Vietnamese?