Instant justice! Thai burglar left unconscious by neighborhood lynch mob

webfact

People cheer these lynch mobs because law enforcement and the courts are too often failures. This is the same reason why people want extremist to be their leaders in so many places in the world and why those men are shooting police in the US. Deep down inside most know this is wrong but they are desperate to see the perps suffer for once.

This wasn't a lynch mob. A lynch mob would've put A tire over his head and set fire to it.

This wasn't a lynch mob, correct. A lynch mob would have found some rope and hanged the perp from a tree branch.

What you describe is politely referred to as necklacing where a petrol soaked tire is placed over the person's head and ignited.

The guy is lucky to still be alive, obviously some restraint was used. Kudos to the neighbors for their prompt action.

Instant justice! Who writes these headlines? I hope TV at some point will evaluate the tone of their 'journalism'.

It is good the burglar was caught but are we actually going to cheer for angry lynch mobs?

When the police just give a slap on the wrist it is necessary for others to hand out justice. If the police gave proper sentences via the court then no I would be totally against it.

The term lynch mob means to string up some one to double or triple team someone is called Thainess.

hi strangebrew

you are right. it is not a lynch mob technically.

but it is pretty fair for village helpers to assist one of their neighbours

as the offender had slashed three villagers. perhaps a little over done but i

can assure you that things do spiral out of conyrol when emotions run high.

Instant justice! Who writes these headlines? I hope TV at some point will evaluate the tone of their 'journalism'.

It is good the burglar was caught but are we actually going to cheer for angry lynch mobs?

Why not? It is obvious that his previous prison term didn't change him for the better.

He was carrying a knife and stabbed 3 people without thinking about them.

The police didn't catch him, local neighbours did and he got instant punishment.

Som nam na.

actually yes.

the lynch mob did exactly the right thing, they did beat up the piece of stabber and slasher pondscum and secure him for police.

reading the OP, I was thinking "how many posts until some bleeding heart will complain that what the neighbors did was wrong"... didn't take long.

The mob is the mother of tyrants.

Diogenes

There are laws, securing a guy and lynching him is not really the same. And yet people complain law should be respected, enforced, but when they can they just do justice themselves and not worth more than the one they lynch

Do you understand what a lynch mob is and what they do?

If you don't then I suggest that you do some research before you post.

Yes yes yes we are.