Eight month old baby killed after collision with teenager on bike

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the mother has no culpability in the death of her child? I think she does. An eight month old baby on a motorcycle on a public road is ridiculous.

No it is'nt.

This is a normal practice in all of Asia inc SE Asia. Been going on since decades. Perhaps in your home country, especially regarding winter conditions and weather, yes, ridiculous. Here, completely the norm, and not ridiculous.

Sad story. Such a young age to die at.

Blaming poor people for having no other means of transportation really isn't the answer.

When I think back to my childhood my parents had little money to look after me and my 2 brothers and my sister. We had no money to travel. Do you know what we did if we wanted to go anywhere. We walked. For some reason everybody in Thailand has to have a motorbike whether they can afford it or not. Very sad the baby died but parental responsability goes out the window as soon as the baby is born. Can afford a bike cant afford a helmet.

here is the important issue The family are demanding compensation from the motorcycle rider.

See in pattaya 5-6 years ago, papa break his leg mama unhurt, baby 1 year old died, no helmets on any, but she said we can make another baby, i wanted to kill her so she cant have another one, disgusting people