Suspect in assistant nurse’s sexual assault arrested

webfact

Suspect in assistant nurse’s sexual assault arrested

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4FvBkklOk3eWxh5qcFu1uiB0

CHANTABURI: -- A man has been arrested in Chanthaburi on Thursday under suspicion of assaulting, raping and robbing an assistant nurse in Buri Ram province.

The suspect, 27-year old Pokklong Dinthaisong, was apprehended by police a workers’ lodging in a fruit orchard in Tha Mai district of Chanhaburi province on Wednesday.

Police claimed that Pokklong had been wanted for several sexually assault cases in Buri Ram province but always managed to dodge police arrest until his capture in Chanthaburi following the attack and rape of an assistant nurse on Sunday in which police suspected him to be the perpetrator.

The victim was riding on a motorcycle on Khu Muang road in Khu Muang district when she was attacked by a man, also riding on a motorbike. He allegedly dragged her into the roadside bush, assaulted and raped her before escaping with her belongings.

Dozens of the victim’s relatives and friends showed up at Khu Muang hospital on Thursday when they heard that Pokklong would be taken by police to the hospital for examination.

But when a police car with the suspect inside showed up, the crowd rushed toward the car apparently to avenge the suspect, forcing the police car to immediately leave the scene.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/suspect-assistant-nurses-sexual-assault-arrested/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-07-22

Ba Ba Bo Bo. They should hang 'em high. Rape is wrong - especially a nurse if I may say so. Further, anyone who has to rape someone for sex in this country is crazy. Moreover, anyone who is into sex violence like rape in a country like Thailand and risk 20 years in jail is insane (they could pay for a little S&M at the corner bar legally, I'm sure). Ba Ba Bo Bo. May the nurse recover quickly, bless her heart.

raping a woman who is in a weaker physical condition

just to satisfy lust is unforgivable.

there is a need to rethink punishment for such offenders.hit

them very hard so that the sentence also becomes a deterrent

to others.

What a shame the police decided to flee the scene, surely they could have secured this a/hole in the car while they went for a coffee break.

In the civilized world suspected criminals first have to be tried in a court of law before being declared guilty of a crime because everyone is entitled to a fair trial even the biggest scum on the Earth.

If vigilante justice prevails then law and order breaks down like in Africa, India and the Muslim countries where people can be lynched by the mob for even being suspected of committing a crime and I wouldn`t want to live in societies like that.

What a shame the police decided to flee the scene, surely they could have secured this a/hole in the car while they went for a coffee break.

In the civilized world suspected criminals first have to be tried in a court of law before being declared guilty of a crime because everyone is entitled to a fair trial even the biggest scum on the Earth.

If vigilante justice prevails then law and order breaks down like in Africa, India and the Muslim countries where people can be lynched by the mob for even being suspected of committing a crime and I wouldn`t want to live in societies like that.

That is the problem with society these days, too many vermin Doo-gooders worried about the rights of low life scum but Whatever !

That is the problem with society these days, too many vermin Doo-gooders worried about the rights of low life scum but Whatever !

You mean import some good old American type justice to Thailand, take us back to the days of the lynch mobs, hang em high and then worry about if the punishments befitted the crime and if victims were innocent or guilty later on.

Nothing to do about the rights of low life scum, it`s about the implementation of controlled law and order, not where justice becomes a free for all. You have no idea what you`re on about. You are in bliss with your ignorance.

post-246045-0-87325300-1469255167_thumb.

You mean import some good old American type justice to Thailand, take us back to the days of the lynch mobs, hang em high and then worry about if the punishments befitted the crime and if victims were innocent or guilty later on.

Nothing to do about the rights of low life scum, it`s about the implementation of controlled law and order, not where justice becomes a free for all. You have no idea what you`re on about. You are in bliss with your ignorance.

Well you might think that, but given that I worked within that system for decades I'd say I'm a fair bit knowledgable than you might realise.

I've got no problem with law and order but offenders rights became a distant worry when I'm dealing with victims that have been done over by scum like this.

Locked plenty of guilty scum up and convicted them, many claimed innocence and were guilty as hell.

Most criminal scum are poor liars

;)