Where to buy Toslink Optical Cable

narkeddiver

Hi,

I need a 2 to 3 metre Toslink cable - tried Amorn and got them to check their stock but they don't have any

I can get one from Lazada if needs be but would prefer to buy locally

Any suggestions?

Edited by narkeddiver

Two things to look out for if you buy from Lazada:

- Check that the item can be paid "cash on delivery", this means that it is supplied from within Thailand and normally will be delivered in 3 -4 days

- Look out for discount codes which "popup" when you visit the site. These will give you extra discount. (sometimes using the smart phone app. will give you more discount codes...if you are happy using smart phone purchasing)

- Check that the item can be paid "cash on delivery", this means that it is supplied from within Thailand and normally will be delivered in 3 -4 days

- Look out for discount codes which "popup" when you visit the site. These will give you extra discount. (sometimes using the smart phone app. will give you more discount codes...if you are happy using smart phone purchasing)

I have seen those pop ups in the past, but unfortunately they are Thai only, and images so not possible to run through Google translate

I'm currently looking at an item and it gives the below pop up. You can translate for me, and howto apply?

post-249019-0-25594000-1469414026_thumb.