Thaivisa Forum 4 Year Anniversary

george

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats .. what would be interesting would be to know the absolute history of where the thai visa egg was hatched .. maybe in a series of seedy joints or high society clubs .. maybe a lunatic asylum ... the real history and who was involved in the big bang .. the first days ... the first generation :D

Yes many deserved congratulations.

It,s my wifes birthday today also and yes isn,t it amazing, she,s 46 years old to coinicide with your post No.

marshbags :o:D:D

Happy birthday to your wife too Marshy ... :D

Happy Anniversar to Thai Visa and everyone inolved! Its been a very helpful forum both during my time in Thailand and even now back in UK - keeping myself up to day with the news. Heres to more in the future :o

yes ok george,

you've had enough slaps on the back and the punters sucking up to you, so now for the serious stuff OK.

when you going to put on the turps for the boys. ?

bloody hel_l mate,

im frigging dehydrating reading all this stuff. :o

and drop the chang and get some crown lager in fella. :D:D:D

It would have been an real treat if the 1,000,000 post landmark was reached on this day. :D

I'm not sure if I could have handled the excitement. :D

OOOOoooooooooooh, you're a sparkler you :o , get up there with Kan's fire works.............. :D

redrus

TV 4 YEARS!

Today it's exactly four years ago since we started this forum! 20 Nov 2002.

Thanks all members for your support, making us the biggest expat forum in the... huh ... world?

Nearly 40,000 members (right now 37,034 members)

Nearly 1,000,000 posts (right now 986,496 posts)

Nearly 100,000 topics (91,504 topics as we speak)

Also, thanks to our moderators, and thanks to our sponsors, Sunbelt Asia et all.

Cheers! :o

well chuffed i discovered this forum...all is explained if you just ask someone...great wisdom and help....well done george and co... :D

Congrats .. what would be interesting would be to know the absolute history of where the thai visa egg was hatched .. maybe in a series of seedy joints or high society clubs .. maybe a lunatic asylum ... the real history and who was involved in the big bang .. the first days ... the first generation :D

Yes many deserved congratulations.

It,s my wifes birthday today also and yes isn,t it amazing, she,s 46 years old to coinicide with your post No.

marshbags :o:D:D

Happy birthday to your wife too Marshy ... :D

Thanks for the your kind wishes D.T. which i,ve passed on to her :D

It put a big smile on her face by the way and was much appreciated.

I didn,t mean to divert from T.Visa,s celebrations, just wanted to mention the coincidence and thought it also a happy occasion for my wife that was worth a mention.

marshbags :D:D:D

Edited by marshbags

• 3 weeks later...

thanks to george, dr pat..and all admin, all sponsors and all mods for maintaining this website. I have said this before and will say again...its great that you are doing this at all!!! and you do an amazing job of it...so i hope a lot of us will stop whining :o

thanks also to all fellow members...for sharing your wonderful views, experiences, opinions and also the cheerful banter :D:D

cheers to all :D