Time for zoning - or just another day in Pattaya?

webfact

The girl in the video was not available for comment.

She was otherwise engaged (in a short time room !).

She !!!!! ?

Are you sure about that whistling.gif

Yes.

All parking on Southside (LBs).

She walked back to her bar on Northside (Ladies).

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a Lady-Boy, not a girl!..... Soi 6 is a growing place for Lady-Boys, and that's OK. If that is your choice, then by all means go there and try. But Lady-Boys should be told to get off the streets, and operate in Lady Boy areas such as Soi 6, and clubs around Pattaya and Walking Street. Lady-Boys should NOT be allowed to operate on the beach areas. If a person wishes to link with a Lady-Boy then they know where to go to find them. But it should NOT be the beach areas!

And you can see it is a ladyboy without seeing the face or even the front from what? Her elbows?

You must be a real ladyboy expert.

dont necessarily have to be an expert to know that thai girls dont have the balls to go out on the street in a G-string.

when did you last walk down 6 ??

flashed nudity as a sales pitch, is routine.

When did he last walk down there?

Probably, (like the usual posters living their lives through the "news", and getting all excited, again, about ladyboys) never.

wow she really lookes great / from behind her figure and dress / not sure if her face would fit to her model body never been to pattaya as not interested in public toilets / once a friend said : whores are like public toilets where everybody can go and i addet after some years they also look like one after seeing plenty of street whores down my place / but i am open to chamge my mind

wow she really lookes great / from behind her figure and dress / not sure if her face would fit to her model body never been to pattaya as not interested in public toilets / once a friend said : whores are like public toilets where everybody can go and i addet after some years they also look like one after seeing plenty of street whores down my place / but i am open to chamge my mind

Indeed, she does look great.

Best advert I've seen for Soi 6.

" . . . time for zoning to protect children and youths from the worst excesses of the resort?"

I keep trying to think what horrible effect seeing something like this would have had on me when I was a kid -- and I keep coming up with zilch. To the contrary, it probably would have made my day.

Indeed, she does look great.

Best advert I've seen for Soi 6.

Its a Bloke. the correct term, is, He, Him, Man, Mate, Bro. thumbsup.gif

The blokes in dresses have ruined soi 6, now days.

OK...I agree...Time for zoning.

On one side of the street all the working girls can have their Perky Butts on display.

On the other side of the street the girls can have their Perky Breasts on display.

I will walk down the middle of the road so I am in neutral territory and therefore not at all offended by what is going on all around me.

Works out well as long as the workers on either side of the street do not cross over to the other side of the street because then they would be in the Butt Zone when they should be in the Breast Zone and others would be in the Breast Zone when they should be in the Butt Zone.

There has to be some rules and regulations and the enforcement of those rules and regulations or all Chaos will break loose.

If any one would like to volunteer to police the area you are invited to do so.

Cheers

This is a Lady-Boy, not a girl!..... Soi 6 is a growing place for Lady-Boys, and that's OK. If that is your choice, then by all means go there and try. But Lady-Boys should be told to get off the streets, and operate in Lady Boy areas such as Soi 6, and clubs around Pattaya and Walking Street. Lady-Boys should NOT be allowed to operate on the beach areas. If a person wishes to link with a Lady-Boy then they know where to go to find them. But it should NOT be the beach areas!

A disappointed swain perhaps? whistling.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gifwai.gif

I always thought Soi 6 was zoning. No. 1, it's out of the way to get too from Central. no. 2, There is nothing on Soi 6 for kids since it is all adult business. 3. Everyone knows everyone in this close knit street, including the police. No 4, it is not a street for traffic, it is really it's own little walking street. All I can say is that is not always about the kids, somethings the adults have to have playgrounds too. So don't complain if you take you kids to Soi 6. You might be arrested for contributing to a minor.

And why not,can't they swim?

I'm not sure I can think of a city that does not have kerbside negotiations in progress during certain hours. Perhaps Venice and Amsterdam have waterside workers.

Actually you find less and less of that kind of thing in western cities. Yes it still exists but the internet has taken away the need as everything is available on the internet and very often free. Why pay for it when thousands are offering it up for free? Time and the internet will surely change things in most places but probably not for Thailand or Pattaya which is one big open air whore house and a pretty crappy one at that. Pattaya is a hustle in one way or another from the time you get there until you leave.

" . . . time for zoning to protect children and youths from the worst excesses of the resort?"

I keep trying to think what horrible effect seeing something like this would have had on me when I was a kid -- and I keep coming up with zilch. To the contrary, it probably would have made my day.[/quot

agree as youngsters 12-14 we would try to be near to whores and pimps,,,, we enjoyed a lot to be near the red side of life,,,

I'm not sure I can think of a city that does not have kerbside negotiations in progress during certain hours. Perhaps Venice and Amsterdam have waterside workers.

Actually you find less and less of that kind of thing in western cities. Yes it still exists but the internet has taken away the need as everything is available on the internet and very often free. Why pay for it when thousands are offering it up for free? Time and the internet will surely change things in most places but probably not for Thailand or Pattaya which is one big open air whore house and a pretty crappy one at that. Pattaya is a hustle in one way or another from the time you get there until you leave.

I wonder how much money guys sink down that hole if hanging out with these ladys day and night ?????

The girl in the Video is not a girl its a LAdyBoy, and the film clip is on soi six

All you goons are wrong, it's not a dude - it's a hot chic biggrin.png

And you were the farang I guess gigglem.gif

Haha - no, that wasn't me.

But the boss assures me 200% that it is a woman not a Ladyboy - she is always right for that stuff....lol

Surely the kids would be better served by seeing men in uniforms carrying automatic weapons ready for use on their parents if protesting in support of democracy? It's a funny old world where a gun is considered morally clean but a scantily clad body is considered dirty. But in the USA this is the case-and apparently Thailand too. A hundred metres up the road there is a beach where scantily dressed men and women can be seen by children and teenagers. So what. The story is a nonsense. In any country. The London Mayor has started to appease the feminist loonies and Muslims so now Pattaya is to follow suit? I wonder if those extreme religious right wing evangelical zealots are hijacking the debate in Thailand.  Indeed hijacking threads on TV and other forums. 

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Trouble said:

Ever been there?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2016 at 7:45 AM, Condorman said:

Not many families with children venture onto Soi 6.

I'd say its pretty much zoned.

On 7/29/2016 at 9:40 AM, RobertoOzman said:

Last year I was wandering down Soi 13/4 in South Pattaya and to my amazement (and disgust I might add !) there were about a dozen men (not ladyboys) dancing in the middle of the street STARK NAKED, tackle swinging ! Even phoned City Hall but realized it was futile :(

Just make Soi 6 and Walking Steet  a  'NO GO'  area for anyone under 18 years old... problem solved...  

Parents take kids into these areas all the time, they know what to expect and if they worried about their kids seeing woman dressed like that,  then don't go,  so simple..   But better keep kids off the beaches too,  where there are woman dressed in much less than that !!!  

On 7/29/2016 at 7:50 AM, Pimay1 said:

The families know full well what the girls are doing and fully support it.

One girl told me she tells her family " I look after tourists"     Sending home the money she does,  they must be pretty stupid if they can't work out what she does !!! 

23 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Last year I was wandering down Soi 13/4 in South Pattaya and to my amazement (and disgust I might add !) there were about a dozen men (not ladyboys) dancing in the middle of the street STARK NAKED, tackle swinging ! Even phoned City Hall but realized it was futile :(

Hope you didn't stop and look !!! :w00t:

On 7/29/2016 at 7:31 AM, sahibji said:

if these activities go on in broad daylight in

areas where families reside, negative impacts are

sure to occur, more on impressionable young children.

unfortunately these activities have become a way of life

and protection of the young should take priority. such pleasure

should be permitted indoors and controlled environment.

Controlled environment?

Smoke-free, airco, average humidity?

Archived