Big Chiang Mai Politicians to be Interrogated by Military

webfact

Big Chiang Mai Politicians to be Interrogated by Military
by CityNews

thumbnail_IMG_0048-682x454.jpg
At 33rd Military Circle before sending 11 local Chiang Mai politicians and their family members to report to Military Circle 11 in Bangkok on July 27th.

CityNews – July 27th, The National Council for Peace and Order used Article 44 to call on 11 local Chiang Mai politicians and their family members to report to Military Circle 11 in Bangkok. The 11 were accused of disseminating distorted information, in letter form, about the upcoming referendum.

The 11 include Boonlert Buranupakorn, Chief Executive of the Chiang Mai Provincial Administrative Organisation, Tassanee Buranupakorn, Deputy Chief Executive of the Chiang Mai Provincial Administrative Organisation and Former Pheu Thai MP, Kachen Jeakkhachorn, Mayor of Chang Puak Sub-district Municipality, Thanthip Buranupakorn, Wisarut Kunanitisan, a man who released the letter, Atipong Khamul, Kittakorn Paitaya, Aimon Dhapsok, Supawadee Ngammuang, Thewarat Inta and Kobkarn Sukeeta.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/big-chiang-mai-politicians-to-be-interrogated-by-military1/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-07-29

I honestly don't get this

If the proposed charter is really so bad why does anyone need to lie about it (assuming of course that the news report is accurate)

I do understand who would want to lie about it but why not just tell it as it is

If the proposed charter is really so bad why does anyone need to lie about it (assuming of course that the news report is accurate)

I do understand who would want to lie about it but why not just tell it as it is

The letter thing may not be 100% as reported. It has very conveniently given the current government a great opportunity to remove the power of this family.

False flags events aren't limited to the UK and USA.

The referendum apparently makes it almost impossible for future changes.

If anyone votes yes to this they are simple idiots. What is in place works, possibly not 100%, but there are major changes mooted that nobody actually understands (accepting the perpetrators).

There has been a marked lack of clarity, and a ban on any discussion in opposition, despite announcements to the contrary recently.

The above article shows how ridiculous the recent announcements are.

What is also not understood by the so called government is that there are some people with brains out there and a no vote is widely touted.

I do find it interesting they keep saying "spreading false information" while never disclosing "any" of the supposed false information statements.Even the students activists arrested were accused of spreading false information-with no government explanation of what the "supposed" false information was..While government officials say it(referendum) is "good" for the country......could they also be accused of spreading "false" information?

The best advice I can give on this forum is stay out of Thai politics. You don't know who is reading what you write.

Who gives a rat's behind? Please if you are scared then dont comment. There are however, many of us who dont believe in cowering.

You must be a member of the Junta fan club....

The best advice I can give on this forum is stay out of Thai politics. You don't know who is reading what you write.

Who gives a rat's behind? Please if you are scared then dont comment. There are however, many of us who dont believe in cowering.

So just how much do YOU affect politics in Thailand?

Can you vote for example, which is always a help?

I can talk to my wife and my neighbour and a few Thai friends locally about Thai politics but how it affects them politically I have no idea.

I sometimes wonder if some people on this forum can be as unpleasant in real life as they are behind a keyboard. Then I realise that's not possible, because they'd be spending most of their time in hospital.

Feel free to disagree with me, but do it with courtesy. Otherwise,you are PWT to me.

I sometimes wonder if some people on this forum can be as unpleasant in real life as they are behind a keyboard. Then I realise that's not possible, because they'd be spending most of their time in hospital.

Feel free to disagree with me, but do it with courtesy. Otherwise,you are PWT to me.

Courtesy is seen on this Forum as frequently as pigs with wings.

That's not exactly rare on the internet, of course, but the funny thing here is that many members, if not most, seem to come from the UK and would probably not hesitate to call themselves 'gentlemen'.

I guess it shows how much of the gentlemanly attitude is sincere ... when hiding behind a computer screen, the PEG (Perfect English Gentleman) seems to easily morph into the Perfect Internet Grouch (I'll let you guys check the acronym).

Hypocrisy : the mother of all human flaws.

Edited by Yann55

The two taboo subjects when I served in the Australian military were religion and politics. Stay well away from them both - especially in a country in which you are a guest...

Bob A. Relaxed in Lampang

So according to standard logic when he can deduce that Thai military at polar opposites with Aussie military.

First, what is PWT? In urban dictionary it stands for "Pretty White Thing" in yours, I don't know.

Whatever way I chose to disagree with you is my choice. You telling me to stay out of something isn't very courteous as far as I'm concerned. Why do you feel you make a post telling any person to stay out of anything?

I love your statement alluding to me being in a hospital because of what I write....yeah real courteous there again fella. Its called being passive-aggressive which is your mannerisms exactly.

LOL your post is funny

First, what is PWT? In urban dictionary it stands for "Pretty White Thing" in yours, I don't know.

Whatever way I chose to disagree with you is my choice. You telling me to stay out of something isn't very courteous as far as I'm concerned. Why do you feel you make a post telling any person to stay out of anything?

I love your statement alluding to me being in a hospital because of what I write....yeah real courteous there again fella. Its called being passive-aggressive which is your mannerisms exactly.

LOL your post is funny

Here's a hint - PWT are Donald Trump's principal constituency.

I'll explain it to you. If you displayed the same belligerence and discourtesy in public - particularly here in Thailand - the odds are pretty good you would end up in hospital. Is that so difficult to understand?

The letter thing may not be 100% as reported. It has very conveniently given the current government a great opportunity to remove the power of this family.

False flags events aren't limited to the UK and USA.

They dearly want to neutralize the north or make an example of the people in power there.

Why did Yingluck need to lie about her helicopter not having lights?

Why did PTP need to lie about the Amnesty Bill when they had enough voters to pass it legitimately?

Why did Yingluck lie that the controversial version of the Amnesty Bill had been "killed" when only all the others had but not that one?

Why did Yingluck and several of her hand picked ministers lie over and over again?

Nature of the beast. They can't help themselves. Tell the people anything to get what they want, That's what they've been used to.

Why did PTP need to lie about the Amnesty Bill when they had enough voters to pass it legitimately?

Why did Yingluck lie that the controversial version of the Amnesty Bill had been "killed" when only all the others had but not that one?

Why did Yingluck and several of her hand picked ministers lie over and over again?

Nature of the beast. They can't help themselves. Tell the people anything to get what they want, That's what they've been used to.

Look guys, we all have differing opinions but we are not able to swing votes and nor should we. We are VISITORS and no matter how long we stay we will never be accepted like Thai people would be accepted in our countries. we should at least support eachother.

Love Yingluck or Love Prayuth depends on you but really are any of them really ever caring for Thai people? You and I live with thai people and what support have THEY ever received from either of these 2 camps.

No need to get argumentative with eachother. WE SUPPORT our Thai friends, relatives whatever. Promises made by boith of the aforementioned have failed dismally and the people suffer.

But hey we can move on so don't slam what few of us remain