Corn Feed Milled or Cracked.

Hi folks... First time poster :)

Hope some of you can help me.

I am in Nakon Ratchasima and I am looking for a supplier of cheap milled corn meal for distillation purposes. Feed grade may well be good enough for this. I have absolutely no idea what it costs over here per kilo, and I am hoping to secure a bulk price on 100 KG and upwards.

Also, is it also possible to buy rye grains or do they even grow it here?

Thankful for any advice... by the way, we have permission to distill. I am sure that would have been brought up at some point. :)

just as a reference, for i also would like to get permission to distill how /where did you obtain this permission thanks ??

You first need to be in the process of acquiring your alcohol distillery license. Once applied and your money paid, you may distill for research purposes only, you are not allowed to sell it, put into any other product or drink it. If you got caught, it would likely be a huge fine or even prison... Definitely prison if you sold it.

If your talking about maize then it's about 5.5 to 7 but a kilo, cheaper if still on the cob,

I buy it in for the pigs and other animals we have, we also get my in-laws to grow u think odd couple of rai and I buy it off them.

I've got a machine that will grind even the cob to a rough powder as well as the corn,

Good luck