Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

REPORT: FBI Just Got A Warrant To Investigate Trump’s Russian Server.

A new exclusive report from Heat Street‘s Louise Mensch – a former British Member of Parliament – claims that the FBI’s counter-intelligence division just obtained a FISA warrant to conduct national security searches of Donald Trump’s recently uncovered private email server.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/08/report-fbi-just-got-a-warrant-to-investigate-trumps-russian-server/

that is a technically accurate description of louise mensch but by no means a complete one.

30 minutes ago, riclag said:

American's wants clean out  the Washington out of Washington D. C.  . America says no to people that support Sharia Law who want to immigrate to America.

Agreed, but that is far from my top issue.  Having a president who understands why nuclear weapon proliferation is a bad thing, who understands why the US should stand by military and trade commitments, who isn't duped by a few kind words from Putin, and who doesn't go on 3 a.m. twitter rants over perceived provocation is more important to me.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

So you vote for:

Make abortion illegal

Make same sex marriage illegal

Kick off over 20 million Americans from health insurance they can't get otherwise

Keep Citizens United

Massive tax cuts for the super rich

Racist immigration policy similar to Operation Wetback 

Abortions laws stay the same as they are now. 

Make same sex marriage illegal. The LGBT community supports Trump.

Kick off 20 million . We were told that under Hillarycare we would have effective low cost insurance. When it became Affordable Care Act They added that if we liked our Doctor, we could keep him (her). That changed and we can't.And premiums would't go up and people would save money.
Now the same media is telling us that the Trump plan will cause 20 million to lose their coverage. Now Obamacare (ACA)Insurance companies are   raising premiums  25 -116% -Affordable ?????
The advantage we have is hindsight. The promises were lies, so going  forward with the understanding that what's being said now is again a lie.

Keep Citizens United  : Makes no difference 

Massive Tax cuts : This is debatable .There are liberal and conservative views  on what is the best over all.

Racist immigration: I don't know where you  you got this from? But if your referring about his temporary ban on Muslims until we can figure how to vet them              or deport the  11 million illegal immigrants that are in America.His stance is if your a felon or in jail you must leave. If you come in illegal you must leave and come in legally. Why should illegals cut in line ahead of people waiting in line to come legal  And of course depending on the case people living here can be excused or granted exceptions.

The main stream media has its own agenda .Unfortunately its sometimes manipulated  and twisted to reflect this 

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Abortions laws stay the same as they are now. 

Make same sex marriage illegal. The LGBT community supports Trump.

Kick off 20 million . We were told that under Hillarycare we would have effective low cost insurance. When it became Affordable Care Act They added that if we liked our Doctor, we could keep him (her). That changed and we can't.And premiums would't go up and people would save money.
Now the same media is telling us that the Trump plan will cause 20 million to lose their coverage. Now Obamacare (ACA)Insurance companies are   raising premiums  25 -116% -Affordable ?????
The advantage we have is hindsight. The promises were lies, so going  forward with the understanding that what's being said now is again a lie.

Keep Citizens United  : Makes no difference 

Massive Tax cuts : This is debatable .There are liberal and conservative views  on what is the best over all.

Racist immigration: I don't know where you  you got this from? But if your referring about his temporary ban on Muslims until we can figure how to vet them              or deport the  11 million illegal immigrants that are in America.His stance is if your a felon or in jail you must leave. If you come in illegal you must leave and come in legally. Why should illegals cut in line ahead of people waiting in line to come legal  And of course depending on the case people living here can be excused or granted exceptions.

The main stream media has its own agenda .Unfortunately its sometimes manipulated  and twisted to reflect this 

You're shockingly misinformed ... but why bother debating with someone that has no clue about what trump actually stands for? Now is the time for VOTING and getting it over with. It being the threat of a President trump. 

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

Snipped the post cause no time for it at this point.

What is Trump's plan to correct the MSM with its liberal or lefty bias that the right asserts at these boards exist, reciting it a hundred times each day, every day, year after year, decade after decade.

How will Trump deal with the awful and lefty biased MSM?

Vote no for 550% hike in Syrian refugees,  vote  no for free tuition  costing billions of tax payer dollars, vote no for open boarders to 600 million people. Vote no to Trans Pacific Partnership a back breaker for America but good for multi national corporations and jobs overseas 

Just now, riclag said:

Vote no for 550% hike in Syrian refugees,  vote  no for free tuition  costing billions of tax payer dollars, vote no for open boarders to 600 million people. Vote no to Trans Pacific Partnership a back breaker for America but good for multi national corporations and jobs overseas 

The extraordinary thing about your posts and this whole bizarre campaign is that people are actually dumb enough to believe this twaddle you are posting. It does, however, underline the fact that millions of supposedly adult Americans slipped through a broken education system. That's the biggest problem the USA clearly faces: the education system is utterly broken.

39 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Trump has promised he will leave the US if he looses the election, let´s hope for once he is telling the truth. I am sure Putin can set him up somewhere in Russia, I have heard they have nice golf courses in Siberia. 

2750_1455279020.jpg

I hadn't heard that but he's going to be ridiculed everywhere he goes in New York now. He'll miss the big crowds of adoring deplorables in the boonies. 

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I hadn't heard that but he's going to be ridiculed everywhere he goes in New York now. He'll miss the big crowds of adoring deplorables in the boonies. 

He's long been ridiculed in the business community, as you can see from all the editorials, lack of endorsements from business publications, and as witnessed by how terribly deficient other billionaires and top business people think of him to date. The only people who believe he is a good businessman are people who are not businessmen. 

1 hour ago, Snig27 said:

Your entitled to your opinion Snig ,but the biggest problem USA clearly faces is Terrorism .

The extraordinary thing about your posts and this whole bizarre campaign is that people are actually dumb enough to believe this twaddle you are posting. It does, however, underline the fact that millions of supposedly adult Americans slipped through a broken education system. That's the biggest problem the USA clearly faces: the education system is utterly broken.

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Your entitled to your opinion Snig ,but the biggest problem USA clearly faces is Terrorism .

In 2015 more Americans were killed by toddlers than be terrorists.  Trump says no to toddlers!!!!

http://www.snopes.com/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

Are you American  ILMPW?

I could ask you the same question.  But I wouldn't since I understand, as apparently you don't, that there is no way to verify the answer on a forum where most of us are anonymous. You may be American. You may be Nepalese. You may be Congolese.  It's completely irrelevant to the facts. Or do you believe that if a Yugoslavian says 2 + 2 =4 it's false but if a Burmese say it it's true?

1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

Trump has promised he will leave the US if he looses the election, let´s hope for once he is telling the truth. I am sure Putin can set him up somewhere in Russia, I have heard they have nice golf courses in Siberia. 

If he loses, he  still can be elected as mayor of a city like Detroit and show what he really is able to achieve . then ,  4 years later.. who knows ..?  

13 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

You mean the truth of something depends on one's nationality?  

I'm American ,it's indicated in my Profile.  Why you say that Trump is against Toddlers is  shocking.Most American's feel Terrorism is the biggest problem facing America.

1 minute ago, riclag said:

I'm American ,it's indicated in my Profile.  Why you say that Trump is against Toddlers is  shocking.Most American's feel Terrorism is the biggest problem facing America.

I get it. You're a comedian. Your profile says you're an American. Therefore it must be true. Because these files have been scrupulously vetted by...???

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I get it. You're a comedian. Your profile says you're an American. Therefore it must be true. Because these files have been scrupulously vetted by...???

When people start making condescending remarks its time to say

Good day and Good luck

24 minutes ago, Opl said:

If he loses, he  still can be elected as mayor of a city like Detroit and show what he really is able to achieve . then ,  4 years later.. who knows ..?  

Had he bothered to do that and demonstrate some competence in an elected office he might be cruising to victory now.  However his "Trust me, I'm a billionaire" qualification doesn't work with a lot of people.