Navigation Systems

Maximilian

I am looking to buy an SD card with thai maps from ESRI Thailand for my Garmin Nuevi 660

which I brought over from Europe. Any experience with navigation systems here. Do they

work or will I find myself in Phnom Phenh one day instead of Phrom Pong ?

I have had the Garmin Street pilot for more than a year. Can't get lost with it.

I just purchased a Blue tooth GPD receiver for my Notebook and use the MAPKING software. Works great! Can also use the computer for games and movies for the kid while we drive...

Greg

Thats Kool! You would never get lost easily i guess. I was also planning to buy that, in case someone steal my Notebook or i get lost while traveling by taxi with a bad taxi driver. :o

Edited by Euro Boy

Here is a online shop:

ThaiGPS.net

By the way EuroBoy

Thats Kool! You would never get lost easily i guess. I was also planning to buy that, in case someone steal my Notebook or i get lost while traveling by taxi with a bad taxi driver. smile.gif

I don't get it. What is the advantage to have a bluetooth GPS if someone steals your notebook?

I use Mapking V7 with a PPC, it is ok but I assume the Garmin maps are better. Mapking has often problems in BKK with one way streets.

Greg,

could you try to route Rayong to Hua Hin. The route my Mapking gives out on that particular connection is totally crazy. It ended up with more then 1100km!