Court rejects bail for ex-Pheu Thai MP and associates

webfact

2 hours ago, seajae said:

well this is Thailand and it has its own laws like every other country, just because you disagree with it doent mean what they have done is illegal. As several of our apologists would say, if you dont like it leave but most just put up with it anyway and come in here for their bitch sessions. We may all not agree with what they do but we can do bugger all about it, all we do in here is air what we think, as for what they said, your are pulling a long bow to think they were telling the truth, these are reds/ptp people, they never tell the truth, just what the big boss tells them to say and that is what ever makes it better for him, he doesnt give a left nut about Thailand, just his personal bank account or havent you ever realized that.

Hmm, you have forgotten how this lot got into power in the first place. That was illegal beyond any doubt. Subsequently they drafted the law being used here. I'm surprised anyone with half a brain could possibly be on the defense what is happening here. I personally hope anyone supporting this will either be punished, or in the case of foreigners be deported, as if even guests in this country support this blantant human rights abuses against the citizens of their guest country, they quite clearly don't belong here.

But I supposed those are the very same ones asking for immigrants to be removed from their home country because they don't adapt, oh the irony !

Oh about PT telling lies, they are on par with the junta. In this particular case, PT is telling the truth, this constitution does not return democracy to Thailand, and will ensure continued power for the people who control Prayuth.

Surprised people living in Thailand are so blind as to what really is going on in this country. It really defies belief that people can be this naïve.

Edited by sjaak327

6 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

But people do get jailed for deliberately trying to stir up civil unrest by maliciously spreading lies at crucial and sensitive times.

Did you read the lies and distortions in their letters' content that was published in the media?

Truth, honor, ethics - possible concepts that go completely over your head.

Another imaginary reference? I checked in the Nation, BP and Khaosod, and they don't publish any detail about the letters' content.  Just the usual comments from police or other junta's puppets saying they include "distorted information".

Any link?  :)

12 hours ago, candide said:

Another imaginary reference? I checked in the Nation, BP and Khaosod, and they don't publish any detail about the letters' content.  Just the usual comments from police or other junta's puppets saying they include "distorted information".

Any link?  :)

No Link?