Police: London stabbings that killed US woman not terrorism

webfact

22 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

The trouble with fibbing is that lies told tend to unravel in time. Apparently a profile on a book rating website  in Bulen's name showed an interest in Islamic theology listing a biography of the prophet Mohammad and a book of selected verses from the Hadiths and Koran as recent reads.

A Muslim is interested in Islamic theology and reads a biography of his prophet and his holy books and this makes him a terrorist?

That is vey feeble; even for you!

Many of the Islamaphobes who post regularly on TV claim to have the same interest in Islamic theology and  read similar, if not the same, books. Using your logic they, too, must be Islamic terrorists!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Make a nice change if you did pass judgement for a change instead of excuses 

Once again the same feeble accusation of my making excuses.

Provide a link to just one post where I have made any attempt to excuse any crime.

I prefer to judge on the evidence when that evidence becomes clear, rather than jump to unsubstantiated suppositions based upon nothing except ignorance and prejudice.

42 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

You are right, eventually the truth will out. That is why it is extremely irresponsible to make statements like 'At least thirteen French youngsters have just been blown to pieces in a bar in Rouen this evening.'

The unfortunate victims were not blown to pieces and you had no reason to say that they were.

Some locals reported hearing an explosion. Like many others I assumed it was a bomb because of the current climate regarding Islamic terrorism and I may yet be proved correct in that assumption.

When people are in close vicinity to an explosive device in a confined area such as the bar in question it is common to have bodies blown apart and limbs blown off when that device is detonated.

No matter how they died they've still been prematurely robbed of life.

1 hour ago, mesterm said:

Read in another article that the stabber's neighbour Parmjit Singh said: 'His mental health problems are a scapegoat. I think peer pressure, hanging around with gangs. He wasn't working, he was hanging around with Somalian boys and I think they had possible links to serious ISIS people - not directly, but they see all this stuff and are inspired by it.'

He did not choose Muslim targets, did he?

One might think that if just a nutter that they might target those people nearest to him, which would likely be fellow Muslims?

Was he living in a predominantly Muslim community? A neighbor says he had several Somali friends? 

Just coincidence then that he chose white non-Muslim targets ?

How far away was the crime scene from his residence? From the neighborhood he used to frequent?

Thanks

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Similarly, knife attacks by criminal gangs are also on the increase, but, again, as you and those like you cannot use these to spread your hate you ignore them.

Was this a criminally motivated attack then? Was he robbing the victims?

I don't recall reading he operated as part of a gang.

So likening this stabbing spree to those of a criminal gang appears to be apples-to-oranges (and that would explain why the poster you accuse ignored them).

Just now, ClutchClark said:

One might think that if just a nutter that they might target those people nearest to him, which would likely be fellow Muslims?

Was he living in a predominantly Muslim community? A neighbor says he had several Somali friends? 

How far away was the crime scene from his residence? From the neighborhood he used to frequent?

Thanks

Yes.

2 hours ago, mesterm said:

Read in another article that the stabber's neighbour Parmjit Singh said: 'His mental health problems are a scapegoat. I think peer pressure, hanging around with gangs. He wasn't working, he was hanging around with Somalian boys and I think they had possible links to serious ISIS people - not directly, but they see all this stuff and are inspired by it.'

The somali gangs are wrecking havock in Finland too and they are the ones that have the biggest problems integrating into the society. The police accidentally leaked information of the crimes they committed as they have done their best to hide all. This same goes on with other somali communites around the world. I guess you can say, according to IQ studies, that they are suffering from mental illness. Usually IQ less than 70 classifies as such and even in US you're spared death penalty.

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

No, of course it's not OK!!!!

Your attempted sarcasm is an insult to Darlene Horton, the other victims and their families.

Similar attacks by mentally deranged people do happen, and have  become more frequent since the disastrous 'care in the community' policy was first introduced. But unless the perpetrators are Muslim such attacks rarely make the international news and even when they do are of no interest to the likes of you.

Similarly, knife attacks by criminal gangs are also on the increase, but, again, as you and those like you cannot use these to spread your hate you ignore them.

6 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Was this a criminally motivated attack then? Was he robbing the victims?

I don't recall reading he operated as part of a gang.

So likening this stabbing spree to those of a criminal gang appears to be apples-to-oranges (and that would explain why the poster you accuse ignored them).

Why did you not quote the whole post?

Rhetorical question, the answer is obvious; cherry pick out of context is a familiar tactic used by the Ministry of Truth.

I've highlighted the relevant part for you.

Just now, FinChin67 said:

The somali gangs are wrecking havock in Finland too and they are the ones that have the biggest problems integrating into the society. The police accidentally leaked information of the crimes they committed as they have done their best to hide all. This same goes on with other somali communites around the world. I guess you can say, according to IQ studies, that they are suffering from mental illness. Usually IQ less than 70 classifies as such and even in US you're spared death penalty.

What a predicament! Will they choose to be racist or Islamophobic? :wacko:

26 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Thanks

The Muslim population of London is between 8.3 and 12.4% according to Wikipedia - does it really seem so far fetched to you that there were no Muslim victims, given the relatively low numbers involved?

12 minutes ago, mesterm said:

What a predicament! Will they choose to be racist or Islamophobic? :wacko:

They have now mentioned following reasons for the mayhem they have caused: racism, not enough money for "somali youth programs" (I could list millions given), islamophobia and then "finnish people also kill / rape / rob people".

15 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Why did you not quote the whole post?

Rhetorical question, the answer is obvious; cherry pick out of context is a familiar tactic used by the Ministry of Truth.

I've highlighted the relevant part for you.

I thought that your decision to seperate the latter, "Criminal gangs", into its own paragraph was a desire on your part to isolate it from the other point you made about attacks by "mentally deranged people". 

Are you saying that criminal gang attacks and mentslly deranged attacks are "one in the same" and need to be answered together?

2 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

The Muslim population of London is between 8.3 and 12.4% according to Wikipedia - does it really seem so far fetched to you that there were no Muslim victims, given the relatively low numbers involved?

So little but commit most of the crimes, specially the ones that have nothing to do with islam and all related to some sort of mental illness.

In your opinion, should they allocate more money to mental health care for people that originate from muslim countries?

So little but commit most of the crimes, specially the ones that have nothing to do with islam and all related to some sort of mental illness.

In your opinion, should they allocate more money to mental health care for people that originate from muslim countries?

Do you have evidence to back up your statement? I am not disputing it because I do not know one way or the other, but I do know that inner city crime has a myriad complex causes that cannot be reduced to internet forum soundbites.

As for your question, I believe that money should be allocated to those who need mental health support regardless of where they came from. Surely it makes more sense to help those in need rather than deny them support?

They have now mentioned following reasons for the mayhem they have caused: racism, not enough money for "somali youth programs" (I could list millions given), islamophobia and then "finnish people also kill / rape / rob people".

We should all convert to Islam for world peace, right after Merkel :)

Just now, mesterm said:

We should all convert to Islam for world peace, right after Merkel :)

Yes. I think she has already so we better hurry up!!!

Hmmm... not quite there. Then we can start fighting sunni /shia war.... I think I'll opt for sunni.

20 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Thanks

All the reports, from all media sources say he attacked people at random; he did not choose his targets.

As not all of his victims have been named, how do you know none of them were Muslim?

He lived in Tooting; 8.1% of Tooting's population are Muslim, 1.7% Somali (source). Russell Square is in Bloomsbury, which has a Muslim population of 8.7% (source)

According to Google maps, Russell Square is 9.1 miles from Tooting. According to TfL, 34 minutes on the tube.

Why he was in Russell Square and why he carried out his attack there has yet to be discovered.  But the notion that he went there deliberately to target non Muslims is ridiculous, given that the area has a slightly higher Muslim population than where he lives and a higher Muslim population than other areas of London; some of them closer to Tooting than Bloomsbury. Morden, where he went to college and is much closer to Tooting than Bloomsbury, at 6.6% for example (source)

A man of Somali descent has Somali friends; very suspicious; not!

17 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Do you have evidence to back up your statement? I am not disputing it because I do not know one way or the other, but I do know that inner city crime has a myriad complex causes that cannot be reduced to internet forum soundbites.

As for your question, I believe that money should be allocated to those who need mental health support regardless of where they came from. Surely it makes more sense to help those in need rather than deny them support?

Comparing to statistics from Norway and Sweden.

Crapload of money has been allocated to somalis in Finland and they still do horrible crimes. This is also same case in other somali communities. Lock them up? They tried with this guy and worked out fine?

Abdiqadir Osman Hussein
- raped a 13 year old girl, threatening her with a knife (2 years + 10 months)

- when he got free after two months he killed 15 year old girl and got "life in prison" in Finnish style
- he got out for a 3h unsupervised "outing" and abused a 4 year old girl

He had a Finnish wife and two kids and he was not a Finnish citizen. He is going to be freed this autumn. He is not going to be deported either but live off taxpayers money. He will get ALL the support he wants.

Finnish people are cut access to money (like Breivik in Norway did not get help) because this stupidity eats all the money there is and then some.

Yesterday there was a peaceful and legal (with permit) public meeting in Finland where they had few speakers against mass immigration. Ended up nicely as somali agitators made a scene and it turned all bad. Several police reports filed.

Nobody, incl. me (as an immigrant myself) is against immigration BUT the immigration needs to be controlled and only those who qualify can get residency. In my opinion NO place for muslim refugees in EU. Luckily I do not pay tax anymore in EU.

23 hours ago, Kiwiken said:

I will keep an eye on myself. I have a copy of the Quran. So if I see myself developing any militant tendencies I will warn you in Advance

Militant tendencies??? MENTAL issues.... it's MENTAL issues that you will develop.

I consider having a copy of Quran already a warning sign. It's not even safe to read it online as we can see from the news...

37 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

I thought that your decision to seperate the latter, "Criminal gangs", into its own paragraph was a desire on your part to isolate it from the other point you made about attacks by "mentally deranged people". 

Are you saying that criminal gang attacks and mentslly deranged attacks are "one in the same" and need to be answered together?

I'm sorry that my attempt to use correct English grammar has confused you.

Knife crime is a growing problem in British cities and obviously needs to be dealt with. But only a fool would consider criminal gang attacks, random attacks by the mentally ill and targeted attacks by terrorists to be the same; although some of the latter are prompted by mental illness such as the attack at Leytonstone tube station.

My original point being that regardless of which of these an attack falls into, certain people will always attempt to make it out to be a terrorist attack if the perpetrator is Muslim; even when all the evidence shows this not to be the case. In addition,  all their faux sympathy for the victims and condemnation of the perpetrator is noticeably absent when the perpetrator isn't Muslim.

13 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Militant tendencies??? MENTAL issues.... it's MENTAL issues that you will develop.

I consider having a copy of Quran already a warning sign. It's not even safe to read it online as we can see from the news...

Indeed, considering the number of members here who claim to have read the Koran and hadiths, studied them, be experts on them and regularly quote from them in order to justify their opinion; Thai Visa must be a hot bed of Islamic terrorism!

56 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

I'm sorry that my attempt to use correct English grammar has confused you.

Knife crime is a growing problem in British cities and obviously needs to be dealt with. But only a fool would consider criminal gang attacks, random attacks by the mentally ill and targeted attacks by terrorists to be the same; although some of the latter are prompted by mental illness such as the attack at Leytonstone tube station.

My original point being that regardless of which of these an attack falls into, certain people will always attempt to make it out to be a terrorist attack if the perpetrator is Muslim; even when all the evidence shows this not to be the case. In addition,  all their faux sympathy for the victims and condemnation of the perpetrator is noticeably absent when the perpetrator isn't Muslim.

Life inside a secure mental hospital is preferable to serving time in Wandsworth or Pentonville. There's no shortage of crooked lawyers queuing up to advice these creatures how and what to plead to.

Sympathy for the victims of Islamic attacks are obviously more evident because many of us resent any Islamic presence in our countries and would be more than happy if they were to be deported en masse. They contribute absolutely nothing to society and demand everything in return.

9 hours ago, yogi100 said:

At least thirteen French youngsters have just been blown to pieces in a bar in Rouen this evening. If it's a terrorists attack will it have been committed by another 'Norwegian' with mental health issues.

Come on, be serious do you not think this has this has gone far enough. If it's another attack then surely this is war and something needs to be done.

Yogi, has given us a perfect example of how his Islamophobia lead him to jump to the wrong conclusions in his eagerness to lay the blame of any problem on Muslims. 

He couldn't wait for the results of the police investigation to be announced, he kicks off his ranting. 

He adds without a hint of irony - "Come on, be serious do you not think this has gone far enough".

What does 'think' have to do with hate driven rants I wonder?

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

I resent your suggestion that our sympathy for any victims of violent assault is fake. 

That is a cheap shot.

As for "all the evidence", I am not confident that "all the evidence" has been released. There was most definitely a concerted effort by the authorities to release only minimal evidence for the first 24 hours in order to manipulate the readership by omitting the attackers name.

Because of that, I don't know if it can be taken for granted that all the evidence has now been released to the press.

when a Muslim goes on a killing frenzy and chooses to target white Europeans instead of ethnic muslims from his own community, then his religion would appear to play some part in his motivation. Whether you want to call it a "terrorist" attack or something else is your choice ofcourse.

5 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

I resent your suggestion that our sympathy for any victims of violent assault is fake. 

That is a cheap shot.

As for "all the evidence", I am not confident that "all the evidence" has been released. There was most definitely a concerted effort by the authorities to release only minimal evidence for the first 24 hours in order to manipulate the readership by omitting the attackers name.

Because of that, I don't know if it can be taken for granted that all the evidence has now been released to the press.

when a Muslim goes on a killing frenzy and chooses to target white Europeans instead of ethnic muslims from his own community, then his religion would appear to play some part in his motivation. Whether you want to call it a "terrorist" attack or something else is your choice ofcourse.

Perhaps the authorities wished to gather more evidence before releasing any details of the attacker. This might be for very legitimate reasons; to keep any suspected accomplices guessing on how much information the police have, or not to play into the hands or hate mongers who are only too willing to claim the attack an act of terror just because the attacker is a Muslim. 

That the police take time to investigate before providing information to the general public seems entirely reasonable. 

The attacker has been charged and remanded in custody, he shall be tried in an open court of law.

You can attend the trial in the public gallery if you wish. 

12 minutes ago, GuestHouse said:

Yogi, has given us a perfect example of how his Islamophobia lead him to jump to the wrong conclusions in his eagerness to lay the blame of any problem on Muslims. 

He couldn't wait for the results of the police investigation to be announced, he kicks off his ranting. 

He adds without a hint of irony - "Come on, be serious do you not think this has gone far enough".

What does 'think' have to do with hate driven rants I wonder?

You live/are located 'Somewhere very nice' according to your profile.

I live in London and my experiences have brought out the Islamaphobe in me just like it has with many Londoners. They know what we think of them and the feeling is mutual and obvious and is getting worse. I was due to use the bus and tube services on 7/7 were you?

1 minute ago, yogi100 said:

You live/are located 'Somewhere very nice' according to your profile.

I live in London and my experiences have brought out the Islamaphobe in me just like it has with many Londoners. They know what we think of them and the feeling is mutual and obvious and is getting worse. I was due to use the bus and tube services on 7/7 were you?

It seems that the majority of Londoners have a different experience than you and are not Islamophobic, or if they are they managed to put it aside while electing the new mayor. 

I was in London on 7/7, but not using public transport. 

Thank you for your interest in my profile. 

9 minutes ago, GuestHouse said:

Perhaps the authorities wished to gather more evidence before releasing any details of the attacker. This might be for very legitimate reasons; to keep any suspected accomplices guessing on how much information the police have, or not to play into the hands or hate mongers who are only too willing to claim the attack an act of terror just because the attacker is a Muslim. 

That the police take time to investigate before providing information to the general public seems entirely reasonable. 

The attacker has been charged and remanded in custody, he shall be tried in an open court of law.

You can attend the trial in the public gallery if you wish. 

Yes, yes, ofcourse, releasing the name of this attacker would have been a huge risk to the investigation.

By not naming him, as you mention, any accomplices would have no idea if it was their mate that had just gone on a stabbing spree or some other bloke. Yeah, I can see your logic there--keep 'em guessing.  ;-)

Strange how it has never been a practice before now.

Edited by ClutchClark

3 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Yes, yes, ofcourse, releasing the name of this attacker would have been a huge risk to the investigation.

By not naming him, as you mention, any accomplices would have no idea if it was their mate that had just gone on a stabbing spree or some other bloke. Yeah, I can see your logic there--keep 'em guessing.  ;-)

Strange how it has never been a practice before now.

So are you going to the trial in open court or are you going to avoid it so that you can maintain your Conspiracy theories?

5 minutes ago, GuestHouse said:

It seems that the majority of Londoners have a different experience than you and are not Islamophobic, or if they are they managed to put it aside while electing the new mayor. 

I was in London on 7/7, but not using public transport. 

Thank you for your interest in my profile. 

That's why I used the word 'many' rather than 'most'.

Khan was elected on the strength of his being in the Labour Party not because he was a Muslim. 'New' Londoners would vote for a tadpole if it wore a red rosette. There are very few real Londoners left in London and their old homes have been allocated to new arrivals.

In the rest of the country the WWC have shifted their support to the Tories or UKIP rather than the Labour Party which has systematically betrayed them in favour of gimmegrants.