this forum web server is acting up!!!

SattaheapSea

Have you read any of the Topics here in the Forum Support Desk ??

I guess not as if you did you would have know that Indexing is Busy and thus causing Server Performance Delays.

The Admin team is working very hard to solve this.

Yes things are slowly returning.

One little gripe I have is that when I now open threads on my mobile it always takes me to the last posting. So I have to scroll up or down and then jump to the beginning. Personally I prefer always to be directed to the beginning on opening.

I hope this is on the list to be 'fixed'.

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'mysqli::prepare(): Couldn't fetch IPS\Db' in /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php:385 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'mysqli::prepare...', '/home/thaivcom/...', 385, Array) #1 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php(385): mysqli->prepare('/*IPS\\Session\\_...') #2 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php(688): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('REPLACE INTO `c...', Array) #3 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Session/Front.php(300): IPS\_Db->replace('core_sessions', Array, true) #4 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('31l4klji97dd85r...', '') #5 {main} thrown in /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php on line 385

i tried to ping www.thaivisa.com just a min. ago and the reply was all request time out. 

Checked 52.220.66.20 is amazon cloud service in Singapore on Church Street.

My question is "isn't it better to have a hosting in Thailand since most of us are in Thailand ? "

3 hours ago, khwaibah said:

TV has been inaccessible for the past hour from Kap Choeng,Surin, Prasat to Prakhon Chai. All different ISP are involved. This problem was going on before the upgrade and has now gotten out of hand.

it isn't the problem of ISP  and actually it's the hosting service.