Another Chinese Tourist Donates His Gold to The Economy

webfact

Another Chinese Tourist Donates His Gold to The Economy

Story by Albert Jack

pat33.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 10pm, on the evening of July 7, Pattaya police were informed of a robbery on Second Road, Pattaya.

Officers discovered thirty-two-year-old Chinese national, Mr Chen Wgi Xian waiting with his family to report that his gold necklace had been stolen.

He said they arrived in Pattaya that day and had been to see a show. Afterwards they came out to Second Road to buy fruit when two young men on a motorbike rode up to them and snatched a gold chain from his neck, worth around 200,000 baht.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/229601/another-chinese-tourist-donates-gold-ecomony/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-08

8 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...glad you can laugh about it.....

...and what have the Chinese done to you.....

...wow.......

Have you never been  in a plane with Chinese people. Talking ( yelling)

Have you never been at a restaurant buffet with 20-30 Chinese people.

Have you never heard the term " Zero Tourist ? "

Have you never etc. etc.

2 hours ago, bark said:

Have you never been  in a plane with Chinese people. Talking ( yelling)

Have you never been at a restaurant buffet with 20-30 Chinese people.

Have you never heard the term " Zero Tourist ? "

Have you never etc. etc.

1) All the time. Its funny when at take off they want to go up to take their camera off. For me its the movies.

2) All the time in four and five star hotels. Never had a problem with them and some birds look really nice.

3) Never heard the term Zero Baht tourists but I guess they don't stay in properties which I frequent. I do have to say that in the hotel I am always staying are currently 35-40% Chinese FIT users but they dont come on tours.

Had a hell of problems with some horny farang guys on Jomtien and Pattaya Beach but thank Buddha I had no problems with the Chinese tourists at Dusit, Royal Cliff etc. As they say if you pay peanut you get monkeys. If some 1 Dollars Chinese tourists walk around in Pattaya I have no problems with them.

Edited by MobileContent

3 minutes ago, MobileContent said:

1) All the time. Its funny when at take off they want to go up to take their camera off. For me its the movies.

2) All the time in four and five star hotels. Never had a problem with them and some birds look really nice.

3) Never heard the term Zero Baht tourists but I guess they don't stay in properties which I frequent. I do have to say that in the hotel I am always staying are currently 35-40% Chinese FIT users but they dont come on tours.

Ha Ha

Go and have breakfast with the Chinese tour groups.

you will be enlightened very quickly.

Truly a most  disgusting experience,  all round the world.  :sick:

1 minute ago, onemorechang said:

Ha Ha

Go and have breakfast with the Chinese tour groups.

you will be enlightened very quickly.

Truly a most  disgusting experience,  all round the world.  :sick:

We bring around 75,000 Chinese tourists per year to Thailand and when I stay at the Dusit Pattaya or Royal Cliff most  of them are Chinese.

I am considering open a Chinese restaurant, minimart or a Karaoke bar in Pattaya serving only Chinese of course. 

49 minutes ago, MobileContent said:

We bring around 75,000 Chinese tourists per year to Thailand and when I stay at the Dusit Pattaya or Royal Cliff most  of them are Chinese.

I am considering open a Chinese restaurant, minimart or a Karaoke bar in Pattaya serving only Chinese of course. 

Good for you

I had no idea that pattaya had so many rich Chinese sex tourists.

oh well we live and learn. :wai2:

Ah, I find it 'mazing that Chinese man who had such expensive and presumably hefty chain ripped from his neck is still wearing his head.

I Would have thought the act of ripping it off his neck would result in at least some damage to

his skin. 

Edited by Torrens54

15 hours ago, MobileContent said:

Had a hell of problems with some horny farang guys on Jomtien and Pattaya Beach but thank Buddha I had no problems with the Chinese tourists at Dusit, Royal Cliff etc. As they say if you pay peanut you get monkeys. If some 1 Dollars Chinese tourists walk around in Pattaya I have no problems with them.

Zero Tourists comes from people working for Thai Hotel Association. It comes from Chinese tour groups( and not all of them). The hotels use them to fill the empty rooms. They get great rates at 2-4 star hotels in Bangkok. Then they shop at Chinese owned stores and restaurants, booked by Chinese owned tour groups. These groups to not stay at Dusit. Although

many Chinese people do. While waiting for a flight from Bangkok to Malaysia, I watched 30 Chinese fill empty water bottles

from a water fountain. With 1.3 billion people, there are always rich and poor. But China is the only country which show videos at airports on how to behave when traveling.

On 8/8/2016 at 8:40 AM, onemorechang said:

Good for you

I had no idea that pattaya had so many rich Chinese sex tourists.

oh well we live and learn. :wai2:

Majority of the sex tourists in Pattaya are white ppl.

12 hours ago, bark said:

With 1.3 billion people, there are always rich and poor. But China is the only country which show videos at airports on how to behave when traveling.

Vast majority are traveling overseas for 1st time. Same sorta sh*t happened when Americans began traveling overseas for the 1st time (Ugly Americans). You hear, read, see of bad behaving Chinese tourists more often now due to social media.

10 hours ago, copa8 said:

Vast majority are traveling overseas for 1st time. Same sorta sh*t happened when Americans began traveling overseas for the 1st time (Ugly Americans). You hear, read, see of bad behaving Chinese tourists more often now due to social media.

No kidding ? It's called eyes and ears.

Then take a picture.

If the police were serious about catching, or curtailing, these grab and run robbers, they could easily setup several sting operations. Just get a gold coloured necklace, put it on tourist police volunteer in a popular roadway, and station a few police nearby ready to grab the guys.