Poland will not agree to 'imposed immigration' – president’s advisor

webfact

Poland will not agree to 'imposed immigration' – president’s advisor

606x341_340804.jpg

WARSAW: -- Poland will not agree with “imposed immigration,” according to president’s senior advisor Krzysztof Szczerski.

Speaking at a news conference in Warsaw, Szczerski said: “The politicians of Civic Platform, seeing today to how dramatic situations leads the policy of the European Union which they supported, are ashamed of what they have said and of what they have done. I stake dollars against nuts that if the result of the elections in Poland had been different so we would have some Islamic districts in Poland”.

Poland’s justice minister Zbigniew Ziobro had said on a television show that the country would now have so-called Islamic districts if the result of the Polish elections had been different. .

“The politicians of Civic Platform, seeing today to how dramatic situations leads the policy of the European Union which they supported, are ashamed of what they have said and of what they have done. I stake dollars against nuts that if the result of the elections in Poland had been different so we would have some Islamic districts in Poland,” said Ziobro.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-08-09

I have no problem with the Poles, who seem to do the jobs Britains will not or can't afford to do  in London and do then far better than they were before. I do agree with the principle that a nation should be able to choose how many immigrants it receives and from where. I don't blame them for declaring that, after all Poland still has quite a number of Catholic priests who would not opt for decapitation given a choice.

Well done Poland, get them told.  Hopefully this is the start of things to come and Juncker and Merkel get told enough is enough

100% spot on, you do not need or want imposed immigration 

Of course different parts of Europe had different experiences with the previous rounds of Muslim immigration hundreds of years ago.

Battle of Vienna in 1683. 57,000 soldiers of the “Holy Roman Empire”, led by Count Ernst Rudiger Von Staremberg of Austria,  Charles V (the Duke of Lorraine), Leopold I (the Holy Roman Emperor) and Polish king Jan Sobieski III, fought against 120,000 Janissaries and Tartars led by the Ottoman grand vizier Kara Mustafa Pasha. It was the second time the Ottomans had attacked Vienna, the first siege of Vienna took place in 1529 under Suleiman the Magnificent – the first siege actually turned the tide and marked the beginning decline of Ottoman power.

The second siege was in the summer of 1683, an army approached Vienna. It was the Ottoman Turks. Sobieski rushed to defend the city with about 25,000 men. After leading a massive charge of Polish hussars, he won what is described as a “brilliant victory,” thus saving Europe from Islam.

I

11 minutes ago, Rancid said:

Of course different parts of Europe had different experiences with the previous rounds of Muslim immigration hundreds of years ago.

Battle of Vienna in 1683. 57,000 soldiers of the “Holy Roman Empire”, led by Count Ernst Rudiger Von Staremberg of Austria,  Charles V (the Duke of Lorraine), Leopold I (the Holy Roman Emperor) and Polish king Jan Sobieski III, fought against 120,000 Janissaries and Tartars led by the Ottoman grand vizier Kara Mustafa Pasha. It was the second time the Ottomans had attacked Vienna, the first siege of Vienna took place in 1529 under Suleiman the Magnificent – the first siege actually turned the tide and marked the beginning decline of Ottoman power.

The second siege was in the summer of 1683, an army approached Vienna. It was the Ottoman Turks. Sobieski rushed to defend the city with about 25,000 men. After leading a massive charge of Polish hussars, he won what is described as a “brilliant victory,” thus saving Europe from Islam.

Instead of saving it from Christianity.

We need Zbigniew Ziobro in Canada...the haircut running this country just let 25,000 Muslims in and the Muslims are already screaming about their rights....multiculturalism does not work with Islam...

Don't you love it when Muslims scream discrimination and their "Constitutional rights"

11 minutes ago, augustwest said:

Don't you love it when Muslims scream discrimination and their "Constitutional rights"

I dont think you would be able to scream and shout about your rights in their countries.  So they ought to think themselves lucky.  As for discrimination...its a good word to use when things don't go your way 

10 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

I have no problem with the Poles, who seem to do the jobs Britains will not or can't afford to do  in London and do then far better than they were before. I do agree with the principle that a nation should be able to choose how many immigrants it receives and from where. I don't blame them for declaring that, after all Poland still has quite a number of Catholic priests who would not opt for decapitation given a choice.

'...  Poles, who seem to do the jobs Britains (sic) will not or can't afford to do ...' While helping employers reduce their costs, courtesy of borderpoverty wages. We really don't need the Poles, or any other immigrant group, as a cheap labour force.

18 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

So when is the "Plexit" referendum?

Poland would never vote to leave EU as they gain far more financially than if they left.They are a net receiver not a net contributer as UK was.

1 hour ago, Jonmarleesco said:

'...  Poles, who seem to do the jobs Britains (sic) will not or can't afford to do ...' While helping employers reduce their costs, courtesy of borderpoverty wages. We really don't need the Poles, or any other immigrant group, as a cheap labour force.

When I worked in Germany, several years ago, the joke was if you want to find a Pole in Germany just call for a plumber. Same in UK. Lots of plumbers, painters, decorators, car washers and cleaners, etc etc are Polish now. And people say they are good value for money. 

Britain still has minimum wage legislation and offenders do get prosecuted.

Many Britons don't want the lower paid physical jobs anymore. The Asians have been replaced in the fast food joints with East Europeans. Removing that labor pool won't produce employment for people who don't want those jobs and won't accept that sort of work.

The issue of forced quotas of Muslim migrants, some refugee some illegal economic migrants, touted by Merkel initially to get herself out of the whole she created for Germany, is another question altogether. Merkel tried to make this a EU problem to dilute the problem she created for Germany. Every EU member state has to be prepared to stand up to Merkel and her puppet Juncker or Germany will simply dictate to them. This is a clear example and the Poles are right to reject it. Have all the EU member states voted on it? Or is this the new EU way? Germany decides, Juncker rubber stamps, everyone must do. Seems reminiscent somehow.

14 hours ago, Jonmarleesco said:

Well yes, that's a valid point, the number one priority of all Countries should be to get rid of their own structural long term unemployed. But the Poles do seem on the whole to be good workers causing far less social problems than other groups, that multinationals line their pockets due to wage disparity between Countries is down to individual governments to solve.