Can a passport page be used after a visa sticker fell out?

I had a Cambodian visa sticker on this page, the glue just lost its stick and it came out, as you can see from the picture has a name and 1/4 of a stamp.

Will they use the page? It's important as I have to fly to SG to get a Non Imm B and I have only have 1 clean page, 1 page with 1 stamp and this page.

*note the Thai stamps at the bottoms are on the other side, its just the light*

475608.jpg

Edited by Bingo66

One clean page for a new Thai Non-B visa is not enough for a trip to Singapore and back. Don't think a new visa sticker will be pasted by another consulate on a page with the defaced sticker.

By the way, I had a problem entering China with just a corner of a previous visa sticker missing on one page of my passport. Don't know about Singapore, but Chinese immigration were very concerned about the missing piece, even though that was an old visa used-up long ago. 

Moved back to Thai Visas.

Generally one cannot re-use pages, a missing visa sticker could lead to a "papers not in order" issue in many countries.

You ought to be able to persuade Singapore immigration to stamp on one of the more full pages so you can use your one free page for your new visa.

Next time don't leave it so long before applying for a new passport.

1 minute ago, Bingo66 said:

If that page can't be used, is 1 fresh page and 1 page with 1 stamp on it enough to get a non imm b?

Should be ample, ask S'pore immigration to stamp you in on one of the nearly full pages, say please.

3 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Should be ample, ask S'pore immigration to stamp you in on one of the nearly full pages, say please.

Yea I will get them to use a corner of an old page if I can, as long as 1 clean page is enough to get a granted non imm b ... i know they can be assy if you don't have several pages but i do have BOI letter.

And the company is paying, they will be pissed if i get refused ...

Edited by Bingo66

Cambodian immigration removed a sticker from another country from my passport and an Indian Doctors and stuck theirs in when I went to Cambodia one time without any problems for future travel. We were visiting President Hun Sen so I don't know whether we got special treatment or whether this is always a possibility. I have heard of other people having used visas steamed off as an emergency though.

i used to have to do alot of visa runs to cambodia and a couple of the full page stickers peeled out over time but the yellow glue residue and part stamp was left. when my passport was almost full they refused to reuse the pages with missing stickers and i had to pay a fee for them to put the entry stamp on a page with another sticker on it.

note i did travel alot with that passport and no one ever questioned the missing stickers but if you still have them it is probably worth putting them back in.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen
added last sentence

As it is currently taking less than a month to renew your British passport, you are cutting things very close.

immigration officers in most countries are very good at using space on a page with other stamps on if there is enough room for the entry AND exit stamps.

if you don't have enough space on other pages for that you should have renewed quite some time ago. 

As our Passport become increasingly full we have all looked at ways to increase its life. Immigration from any country will burk at placing a Stamp-Sticker over the another countrys part sticker. The one's from a country closeby here can come loose and fall out.  You are responsible to ensure you have enough free pages in the first place and any additional stickers or pages are kept secure at all times. So it sounds like its time to get a new Passport.

On 8/14/2016 at 9:03 AM, JB300 said:

Always been my understanding that removing visas (I know yours fell out) was viewed as passport tampering so, if it were me, I'd glue/staple the Visa back in or get a new passport  before travelling anywhere, especially to somewhere like Singapore.

Unless you're able to use the eGates here but even then I'm willing to bet you will have a problem at the Embassy when they check your passport before issuing your new visa.

I had an old single entry used China visa from 2009 that fell out as the glue was crap. I left it loose in the passport for ages and it slipped out into my jacket pocket when entering HK in 2014. The HK Immigration Officer was looking through my passport for ages. She could see the China entry and exit stamps but no visa. Very surprised how diligent and pedantic all immigration can be especially in these times of heightened security.

She recommended I stick it back in.

NO! not in my case.i had exactly the same problem as you.An old Cambodian visa fell out of my passport due to sticky being old.I showed the imm officer at my 90 day report and he said 'cannot' so ,in reality you have a extra page that you cant use.They wont visa you over the gum.:(

The new Cambo visas are Ok and stay well stuck, but the old ones used to peel off after a few months, I had several fall out my passport but I just kept them in my passport holder. Then one time I was entering Lao at FB and the Lao lady immigration officer asked me why the Cambo sticker visas were missing. I said they fell off. She said she didn't believe me, that I was a liar. So I said excuse me madam but here are the visas, I'm not a liar they fell off my themselves, and I handed her 3 or 4 cambo visas, which she glued back in place for me.

Another time I got a Vietnam visa from the consulate at Khon Kaen. it was my 2nd visa for Vietnam. I said to the visa officer it was a shame these sticker visas take up a whole page of the passport. So he said don't worry he'll stick the new visa over the previous visa and save me a page.

I also had a cambodian visa fall out of my passport so i left it in the uk as it was 6 years ago and i dont intend going there again. I was questioned for an hour when trying to enter the uk as to why it was missing and it got to the point where i told them to either let me enter into my home country or send me the F*** back to thailand as i didnt want to come back anyway. They let me in :(

Thanks for 'you need to get a new passport' reply, the sky is also blue and the sun is hot, I am well aware of that and can't get a new one until i get my business visa  + ext.

The question was, can I use the page and is 1 fresh page + 1 3/4 free page enough for a business visa. The latter I'm still hesitant about.

5 hours ago, Bingo66 said:

The question was, can I use the page and is 1 fresh page + 1 3/4 free page enough for a business visa. The latter I'm still hesitant about.

Unless an immigration officer stamps you out of here or into Singapore on the empty page you have it would be enough.

As soon as you get the visa and have entered the country you need to get a new passport.