How many western man live in thailand and are happy

georgemandm

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/24/2016 at 11:53 PM, thehelmsman said:

Always a pleasure to read your comments. Men and women have different roles, when both embrace their role within the family unit, it's a wondrous thing. We're very much equal.

Glad to hear you're happy back there in 1950. 

On 11/24/2016 at 5:27 PM, possum1931 said:

Nice to see you are keeping with Thai law SB, I never wear underpants here, but again I never travel in taxis, they are driven by crooks and cheats, though I suppose you may get the odd decent one.

Those who don't wear underpants here are cheats matey......:clap2:

On 11/27/2016 at 5:13 AM, jerojero said:

50,000 western men live here and 50% are happy. Google says so. Now for something equally relevant: how long is a piece of string?

Twice the length from the centre to one end.

But I digress, please ignore........................;)

One answer for me, not even going into details. been here many years and still love Thailand.For me, living normaly is the key to happiness, keep out the bars every day, have enough money for here, or any other place in case the shhhh hits the fan, for whatever reason. 

Nothing difficult about living a normal life, wherever one lives.

2 hours ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

I need many wives working to keep me in the style to which I would like to become accustomed

I have a very loving and hard working wife and a couple of other ladies who help in the house and gardens

I echo SaintLouisBlue with a slight modification  I need many wives working to keep me in the style to which I am rapidly becoming accustomed, long may it last

Well, they certainly won't be on Thaivisa and talking about it. You learn early on in life, there are people who do, and people who talk. That's just the way it is. I know many guys who have pretty good lives and you won't find them here.

• 2 months later...
On 8/23/2016 at 5:46 PM, JJGreen said:

I get the impression loads of the under 50s men come here for the patriarchal lifestyle they weren't able to command back home

"Patriarchal lifestyle". Not aware of too much of that here, and not in farang male/Thai female relationships. I know one who thought he had one until he realised his wife had been using his card and pin number for over a year.

3 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I am happy living here,I was happy living in the UK with my wife and son and now here with them, if you have a good wife and family life is good anywhere

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Anywhere?

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 1:37 AM, SoiBiker said:

I know plenty of guys who aren't here for the women. Thailand isn't just an old man's sex playground any more. It's nothing to do with having a low sex drive, either. 

I'm sure you do SB, oh not saying there's anything wrong with that. Think before you type.

Archived