Does Anyone know how to export Thai liquor "Regency"?

Hi.

I need to export Thai liquor " Regency brandy" to oversea(South Korea).

I just know that I have to contact to authorized Regency distributor to export from Thailand. However I failed to get the authorized Regency distributor in Thailand.

Does anyone know how to get the Thai Regency distributor for export from Thai to Korea?

Good day.

Regency.jpg

I don't know about Regency but I do know that many other brands of Thai liquor offer a different version of a product for export, Sang Som and Mekong, the latter being a totally different animal from the domestic version. Presumably the domestic version would be banned in many countries if it were exported as is, not safe for safe human consumption etc.

If you are not having success with the manufacturers it is probably because you do not have a business relationship with anyone they know.

It's difficult to even contact the right person in a Thai business if you don't have connections. If you fall into this category you need to find yourself a well known intermediary to introduce you.

For the intermediary to do this you would have to show them in detail your company structure and your ability to obtain letters of credit, your credentials to export and import, etc. For example, is your company registered for paperless customs in Thailand? What volume does your last year's accounts show?

Be aware that you will not be offered a sole distributorship for small volumes. You will need to be able to commit to substantial orders.