Violent protests in Milwaukee after police shoot dead armed suspect

webfact

Just reading about the black footballer who was tazered in Britain and died , dont see our black communities rioting and burning down stores , only seems to happen in America , wonder why? they all seem to think its their right to carry stolen weapons if they are black i suppose , just looking at the pictures of the guy holding a gun on facebook , i must say if i was a cop i would shoot first and ask questions later .

58 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Just reading about the black footballer who was tazered in Britain and died , dont see our black communities rioting and burning down stores , only seems to happen in America , wonder why? they all seem to think its their right to carry stolen weapons if they are black i suppose , just looking at the pictures of the guy holding a gun on facebook , i must say if i was a cop i would shoot first and ask questions later .

Because we have a president that has stirred them up to win voters and a pit bull named Holder to do his bidding (before quitting). Both of whom happen to be black.

The greatest irony is obama calls these riots a "healthy dialogue on race".

Why aren't the NRA throwing a bunch of money to advertise that good guys with guns have stopped a bad man with a gun? That's their rally cry, why don't they spend a few million defending the cops here?

I also agree with the above post, where are all these black rioters when blacks are killing blacks?

The cops are just there to try and protect society. An incredibly difficult and thankless job. Sure there is the odd bad apple but it sounds like this guy got what he deserved as did many others (but not all).

If you are armed, and a cop tells you to do something, anything at all, just do it!!!

State your case later if you feel you are wronged. Otherwise you get what's coming.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:22 PM, ClutchClark said:

I think the new argument of BLM is that merely posessing a loaded firearm and refusing a police order to drop it is no longer sufficient grounds for an officer to protect his/her own life.

The new standard is the bad guy must be allowed to shoot first so that we can first learn his intent.

Nah.  Then the argument will just shift to what the police officer did to "provoke" the bad guy.  Black Exceptionalism trumps EVERYTHING!   Always!!  The fact that the policeman in this case was ALSO black is a VERY inconvenient truth; consequently, you hardly ever hear it mentioned.   Certainly not by the rioters & looters Obama has now enabled... 

Obama, Hillary, and dems generally, throw the police under the bus and score political points by undermining their credibility and effectiveness, and then think until-now entirely lawful gunowners (which the creature in this case was NOT!) are EVER going to willingly give up their means of self-defense.  Riiiiiiiiight...

On 8/15/2016 at 6:55 AM, Ulysses G. said:

BLM seems to advocate just letting black  criminals do whatever they want. He was armed and refused to drop his gun. Why should the police  wait until he actually shoots at them?

Right. And since the local police can or wont  control the lootiing, arson and rioting why isnt the national guard called up and martial law ordered  ?