Just done online 90 days for first time, not sure if worked or not

I just attempted the online 90 day for the first time, the form was very laggy when moving between fields, anyway I submitted it and then it went to a blank screen like attached. 

I guess this hasnt worked then? Should I just try again? I did it in Chrome btw

I dont have my flight number on my TM card so I just made one up, is that ok?

VISA.png

You stating it was "laggy" makes me think you do not have an extension installed for IE when using Chrome. I suggest you try IE Tab ( www.ietab.net ).

You did not finish the application. There are more pages to do after the first page.
Flight number is not a required field. Just enter the required fields that have a red * beside them.

• Like 2

so normal IE worked perfectly, a lot of the drop down menus etc dont work in other browsers even using the tab program so I was putting 'UK' myself instead of choosing 'British' from their menu and other things that may have caused problems.

• Like 1

Are you sure you were using IE Tab when you tried it. You have to click on the IE Tab icon as soon as you click the link and it will show the website address in a 2nd address bar under the normal one that looks like this.IE tab window.jpg

8 minutes ago, norbra said:

I tried a practice run using IE,succsesfully completed the first page but then got a message REPORT TO LOCAL IMMIGRATION. Will I have to go to CW or submit my 90 day report by mail?

That means your record was not found in the data base in some cases that you were outside the 15 to 7 days before window the report. Check that you have everything entered correctly.

You can report in person or mail (if still within the window to do it).

2 hours ago, Inn Between said:

Well I followed every single piece of advice I saw that told is to us IE browser (or equivalent tab) - not Chrome, and without any blank screens I got a confirmation email 2 days later. 

Exactly...it only works fully in IE.

I sent a comment earlier today...here it is repeated:

Dear friends

online 90 day works fine, the trick is to understand it!

It will only allow online reporting within a time span of 15 to 7 days before date due. It will only work on internet explorer!

You will get a security warning page...continue and if requested add an exception.

Once you are on the immigration page, go to the 90 day online option.

Then click on top box for renew 90 day.

Then here is the important part! This page has inner scroll and outer scroll option....you must scroll down to the bottom of inner part and click you agree to terms....then scroll down outer part of page and hit option at bottom of page.

Then you will be sent to page to input your information...your adress must be exactly correct, not what you think, but what the input adress options are.

Finally submit and in a few hours - to a few days and there you are and you can print it out.

Note if you have not completed correctly it will always say "tough luck" go to immigration office!

Finally you can always go to the site and check progress of application to renew 90 Day!

Edited by Pdavies99
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Inn Between said:

Well I followed every single piece of advice I saw that told is to us IE browser (or equivalent tab) - not Chrome, and without any blank screens I got a confirmation email 2 days later. 

I've done 90-days online six times now. The first time it took 5 days to get the Approved mail, now it takes 24 hours - my best ever time was 5 hours though! Can't fault Immigration on that!

On 8/15/2016 at 4:34 PM, ubonjoe said:

That means your record was not found in the data base in some cases that you were outside the 15 to 7 days before window the report. Check that you have everything entered correctly.

You can report in person or mail (if still within the window to do it).

If there is a record, is it found by name, or passport, or TM6 (immigration card)?

33 minutes ago, joealx said:

If there is a record, is it found by name, or passport, or TM6 (immigration card)?

It cross references passport number, name, date of birth, date of entry, nationality and perhaps TM6 number.

Any of those being wrong will be a problem.

I have no record in the system because of an old entry (pre 2013) and I have also gotten a new passport since then. No online reporting until I do a border hop for a new entry is what I have been told by immigration.