Thailand issues arrest warrant for second suspect in deadly blasts

webfact

Thailand issues arrest warrant for second suspect in deadly blasts

By Amy Sawitta Lefevre and Panarat Thepgumpanat | BANGKOK

BANGKOK: -- A Thai military court issued an arrest warrant on Tuesday for a second suspect in connection with a wave of deadly bomb attacks last week that killed four people and injured dozens, police said.

Explosions rocked seven provinces in Thailand's south on Thursday and Friday, just days after Thais voted to accept a military-backed constitution.

No group has claimed responsibility but police and senior officials have publicly ruled out any link to foreign militants. "The court has approved the arrest warrant for one suspect for the explosions. We can't say who that individual is," said Chaiyapol Chatchaidet, commander of the Counter Crime Planning Division.

Full story: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-thailand-security-blasts-idUSKCN10R0NM?il=0

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2016-08-17

They can issue what they like, but its all to no avail if they have no clue of who it's for.The OP who said about the suspect in the BKK bombing and what happened to him.I thought i read that he died in custody.I'm sue iread something about the guy that carried the bomb to the shrine died.I read it on TV.Please correct me if i am misled.

57 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

They can issue what they like, but its all to no avail if they have no clue of who it's for.The OP who said about the suspect in the BKK bombing and what happened to him.I thought i read that he died in custody.I'm sue iread something about the guy that carried the bomb to the shrine died.I read it on TV.Please correct me if i am misled.

Still alive and claiming to be tortured three months ago.... Mind you, where they are... Three months is a long time

11 minutes ago, DM07 said:

They couldn't find their own rectum in the dark!

Here is some piece of advise: research, look for, find, arrest...THEN have something out in the press!

Not Thai way. Thai way bess. All thing Thai bess. Stupid Falang no unnerstan.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

5 hours ago, WorldTravellerMUC said:

Just one question: WHat did actually happen to the suspect from the Erawan Shrine bombing? Suddenly went very quiet or did I miss out?

On this morning's BBC World  News, they showed a Chinese person being led away in handcuffs, as a suspect in the bombings one year ago.

As World TravellerMUC asks, what happened to him??