Fastest Way From Bangkapi To New Airport?

Amir

Does someone know which way is the fastest and the cheapest from Bangkadi industrial zone to the new airport?

I tried last friday the outside ring in direction Thamasart University and over the north east of Bangkok. No traffic jam, but took 1 hour and 530 THB (including expressway) for 74 km...

I think through the BKK highway could be cheaper and shorter in km. but on fridays... hmmm what about the traffic jam on this direction?

Someone tried already?

shorter in distance,but not likely in time taken:

via Ransgit Future, then along canal till Klong 4Ttesco, then the outer ring road. You could even do that with 2 buses that way: the blue+white from the estate, change in ransgit/same stop to 559 which also uses this outer ring rd. But quoted taxifare seems the norm and 70/75 km also about right for the way you describe it.

Bang kaDEE is north-west some 8-10 kms of Rangsit/proper, in Patum Thanee chaingwat.

Just happened to pass by Ransgit yesterday eve: still lots of flooding, partly banning some roads and much more traffic jam as I thought,also due to extensive new flyover/raods construction just around Future.