Pattaya: Gang Shootout at The Dolphin Roundabout Leaves One Dead

webfact

Gang Shootout at The Dolphin Roundabout Leaves One Dead

Report by Pattaya One Team

pat5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Just after midnight, on August 19, police officers and medics rushed to the Dolphin Roundabout, Naklua after reports that rival gangs were shooting at each other.

Sawang Boriboon Medics treated many teenagers for gunshot wounds and other injuries and one sixteen-year-old, Mr Worapob Soonthornwong, later died after being shot in the back

The injured were taken to Banglamung Hospital for further treatment.

One of the youngsters, a friend of the dead lad, said that before the incident ten of them were hanging around at the roundabout, doing nothing much, when they were approached by a gang of twenty youths armed with knives, batons and other weapons.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/230450/gang-shootout-dolphin-roundabout-leaves-one-dead/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-19

"The police suspect there is more to the story than this and will investigate further in an attempt to find out who the gang members are."

You can't pull the wool over these guys eyes.  Sharpest knives in the box these lads.

In other news, Police to erradicate all crime in Pattaya, British Embassy checks safety in Pattaya and finally Flying pigs spotted in Pattaya.

10 youths hanging around Dolphin Roundabout at midnight, "doing nothing much".

Shooting one by one is an inferior, less efficient way to cull the herd. 

Crashing motorbike without a helmet on, is still Numba 1. 

Another shootout news report! 

Good news or bad? I am beginning to get paranoid if I don't get my daily dose of reports of gunfights, slashings, child rapes and murders, school assassinations, street tourist head kicking, ladyboy snatches, jetski scams, tourist bus road deaths, tourist boat "accidents" and discriminate bombings. Thus I fear I could be missing out on something that I can't report back home to the media as good reasons not to come to Thailand.

Are you listening TAT or is Pokemon tourism too important at the moment?

1 hour ago, Brer Fox said:

Good news or bad? I am beginning to get paranoid if I don't get my daily dose of reports of gunfights, slashings, child rapes and murders, school assassinations, street tourist head kicking, ladyboy snatches, jetski scams, tourist bus road deaths, tourist boat "accidents" and discriminate bombings. Thus I fear I could be missing out on something that I can't report back home to the media as good reasons not to come to Thailand.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

a gang of twenty youths armed with knives, batons and other weapons."

In the middle of the city, just two hundred meters from pattaya police station!!! And some bonkers claims this is a tropical paradise:rolleyes:

pattaya, the Bogota of Asia...

4 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

"ladyboy snatches". hahaha Better you find one and have a quick check under that dress of hers. I can assure you there is no snatch there  lol. :lol:

15 hours ago, callaway said:

"ladyboy snatches". hahaha Better you find one and have a quick check under that dress of hers. I can assure you there is no snatch there  lol. :lol:

Did you ever have any valuables grabbed while you were assuring yourself of this?

On 2016-08-19 at 4:51 PM, Brer Fox said:

just go to the last page on this site and watch what happend a few years ago daily and versus now  crime has decreased.