Transport officials will make driver's license test harder but is it?

rooster59

7 hours ago, cumgranosalum said:

They are not outdated - period.

I suspect you are one of those people who "knows" everything but understands nothing.

your'e just out of touch - I've seen this before - someone with limited conp-rehension reads up on a "new" idea about road safety, fails to understand how it fits in the scheme of things and then erroneously concludes that it out dates or renders obsolete all previous thinking.

you even have the history wrong.

...and if you think that hypercompliance can be applied to road safety situation in Thailand then I suggest you re-assess your understanding of the meaning....in other words, you seem to have the wrong end of the stick

Yes of course, that is why the three E's have worked so well all around the world and everybody is happy with how safe their roads are everywhere!

Oh hold on, that is simply not the case.

Your fundamental attribution error is what is being challenged on the international stage. You keep pursuing your outdated ideas, we will see who wins out in the end. Your misguided assumption that "Safety II" is something that I have dreamed up could not be so wrong. But we expect this due to correspondence bias.  It is why we are challenging it everywhere. Here is a little more evidence to demonstrate this.

A tail of two safeties

From safety 1 to safety 2 - a white paper

Why do we resist new thinking on safety and systems?

What's wrong with behaviour based safety

https://nosurprise.org.uk/research-papers-and-resources-library/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic