Bangkok Hotels

dvdman

Hi, I am writting this first time in this forum, just want to know about the girl free hotels in bangkok, sukhumuvit area like the Grace hotel in soi 3, If anybody have experience kindly share with me.

Thanks

what about katoy hotels . ?

are they ok. ? :o

Hi, I am writting this first time in this forum, just want to know about the girl free hotels in bangkok, sukhumuvit area like the Grace hotel in soi 3, If anybody have experience kindly share with me.

Thanks

what about katoy hotels . ?

are they ok. ? :o

I don'y know about katoy hotels...where it is.. ???

I've stayed at the PB Hotel in the soi opposite the main entrance road to Bumrungrad Hospital in Soi 3. Was previously called the Playboy Hotel. Clean and quiet and very reasonable. Management surprised but happy to accomodate me. All the girls are already accompanied so nobody bothers you. But take mosquito repellant. There's a pond in the garden and too many mossies.

I've stayed at the PB Hotel in the soi opposite the main entrance road to Bumrungrad Hospital in Soi 3. Was previously called the Playboy Hotel. Clean and quiet and very reasonable. Management surprised but happy to accomodate me. All the girls are already accompanied so nobody bothers you. But take mosquito repellant. There's a pond in the garden and too many mossies.

Try the Nana hotel.

It's sole purpose is to be "girl free".

BTW, if I understand u correctly, the real term is "guest friendly" hotel that you are after.