saw this add on the thai visa form today

1 hour ago, mania said:

I believe all ad's are actually driven by your own browsing history

So the only ones seeing the ad's your seeing have been browsing eh same spots as you.

I keep getting ads that advertise monkeys for sale,  would that be related to my

browsing history? ........

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

I keep getting ads that advertise monkeys for sale,  would that be related to my

browsing history? ........

I have hacked into your computer and looked at your browsing history.   Good God Man!!!!!!!!!!  Don't worry, I offer therapy for 10,000 baht an hour.....

5 minutes ago, mca said:

I keep getting ones saying " Beautiful single ladyboys are looking for you." so I've started hiding in the fridge  in the hope they don't find me. 

A big opening for a hide under the bed joke, Im not going there.

2 hours ago, mania said:

I believe all ad's are actually driven by your own browsing history

So the only ones seeing the ad's your seeing have been browsing eh same spots as you.

you are probably right however what ever method they used miss matched that add to me. i am a firm believer in being single and was right up until i had a kids. once the kids are through school i am back to being single, certainly wont be looking for any mature woman to date.

Years, no, decades ago. In my early twenties. Living the life in Santa Barbara.  One Friday night at an upscale Montecito bar. My buddy says, hey, tonight let's get a couple older 30 31 year old pile drivers.....yuk. Met up with one of the guys years later and he said those 30 something year old pile drivers look pretty good from this side of the fence.