Chiropractor Needed

chiang mai

I would pay a small fortune for a good chiropractor in Chiang Mai. Last year I was talking with a chiropractor (his name escapes me) who was from the southern part of the US. He was in Bangkok and during the course of our conversation last year he told me that he tried to open up a practice in Chiang Mai but the powers to be here made it virtually impossible for him to open up a practice here. It's ashame because he had been in practice a long time in the US and had all the proper credentials. The last he said was he was going through the process at the US Consulate to enable his wife to go to the US with him.  A good chiropractor would make a killing here and even in the US the leading orthopedic offices all have chiropractors on their staff recognizing that the public has overwhelmingly accepted them due to their success at treating patients with a multitude of problems. Maybe a hospital in Chiang Mai will wake up and see the great opportunities to add a chiropractor and  not be so concerned about another discipline intruding on their turf which,as stated previously,is so outdated now.