Gay Lover’s Tiff. Man Sets Fire to South Pattaya Condo

rooster59

Gay Lover’s Tiff. Man Sets Fire to South Pattaya Condo

Report by Pattaya One Team

ORLING-LAURI-TAPANI-4.jpg

PATTAYA:-- At 1am, on the morning of August 21, the emergency services were informed of a fire at the Center Condominiums in south Pattaya.

Firefighters arrived amid much drama as residents were being evacuated from the burning block.

On the thirteenth floor one condo was ablaze but firefighters quickly brought the flames under control.

One of the residents of the condo, twenty-four-year-old Mr Patcharakorn Santiyanon, told officers that he and his partner, forty-nine-year-old Mr. Orling Lauri Tapani, from Finland, were arguing and the Finn had thrown all his clothes at him.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/230555/gay-lovers-tiff-man-sets-fire-south-pattaya-condo/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-21

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What an idiot the Fin endangering everyone by setting fire to the Thai BF his clothes. Typical farang behavior (wink to those that use every article to put down Thais) I can understand why its getting harder and harder to get a Visa with quality tourists like this.

Seriously the guy is an idiot this could have been far worse.

The Finn was probably just trying to put the wind up his partner!

Reminds me of the time the Thai wife of a friend of mine hosted a small party for his 67th birthday in their penthouse atop a 20-story apartment building.

Great little party, even had a birthday cake with 67 candles on it. All the candles were eventually lit, "Happy Birthday" was sung, and my friend proceeded to blow them out.

Trouble is, there was enough smoke coming from 67 smouldering candles to trigger the smoke alarm, which led to the building being evacuated at 11:00 PM.

Not many happy people standing around at the marshalling area in their PJ's, but the fire crew thought it was quite funny. They even got some birthday cake for their trouble, and joined in for some photographs.

My friend considered it a most memorable birthday. Even said he didn't mind receiving the bill a few days later for the fire department call-out!

Just shows that, in high-rise buildings, your actions (whether deliberate or accidental) could have a big impact on many others.

2 hours ago, douglasspade said:

Is it just me or is this a that guy doing a Nazi salute? Always knew there was something 'transverse' about them Nazi's :whistling:

Here we go, he will be posting next week he was thrown out out of his rented apartment and the landlord wont return the deposit.

2 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

He he should of been charged and arrested  even before the fire,

what the HELL  is that on the wall... ???

2 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

Nice Painting , sorry Naff Painting.

get a grip Mr Finn...

.I like Flowers

16 hours ago, robblok said:

What an idiot the Fin endangering everyone by setting fire to the Thai BF his clothes. Typical farang behavior (wink to those that use every article to put down Thais) I can understand why its getting harder and harder to get a Visa with quality tourists like this.

Seriously the guy is an idiot this could have been far worse.

How so?

53 minutes ago, muzmurray said:

How so?

Would you want the type of guys visiting Thailand that set fire to condo's .. i mean they got enough own criminals why let trouble makers visit too. I can understand that actions like that build resentment.

8 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

A Finn having a hissy fit, very unusual, when i was in Finnland i found them to be cold and unemotional, kind and correct but no way did i ever see anyone argue or raise their voice in anger.

Your powers of deduction astound me!

39 minutes ago, robblok said:

Would you want the type of guys visiting Thailand that set fire to condo's .. i mean they got enough own criminals why let trouble makers visit too. I can understand that actions like that build resentment.

We need falangs like this, they make the Thai's look really good.

15 hours ago, douglasspade said:

Is it just me or is this a that guy doing a Nazi salute? Always knew there was something 'transverse' about them Nazi's :whistling:

nazis were in favor of the final solution for gays if i remember correctly and werent so keen on brown skin and brown eyes. guy seems to be living a life of contradictions.

Obviously a real stupid thing to do but in the heat of an argument one's mind can easily become unbalanced and stupid things are carried out (even far more worse than this). Fire too has a knack of getting out of control real quickly.