Ryan Boundless on You Tube

TacoGuy

Anyone following this dude?  I've been watching some of his video blogs over the last six months (when he was in Japan) and now that he's moved to Thailand it's fairly interesting to see his newbie perspective on things.  Not a total newbie as he's 41 and been in Asia for a long time, but definitely in the early "Thailand is heaven" phase.  It makes a change from all the negative comments and gripes that are on here.  Funny that he ended up in Pattaya though, which he call's "Russia" as he seemed to want a very authentic Thai experience.  Anyway, Ryan's pretty cool, and I am enjoying following his adventures in LOS.  

Not really any screws loose, although now that you mention it I probably thought that when I first watched some of his videos slating Japan.  The one about the beach dog was slightly weird.

Normally he's quite an open and honest guy (on screen at least) and seems to live a very healthy lifestyle.  Considering his decent Pattaya apartment, it's fairly impressive that he can live on $500/month (he did a detailed calculation a few videos back).  The only thing is, alone and lonely in Pattaya, you can see the slow motion car crash about to happen if he stays.  

I have been watching his vids for about a year. It has got a lot more interesting since he arrived in Thailand. He can already read Thai which he learned before and it prob won't take him long before he's quite proficient in the Thai language. 

Tbh he has seemed kind of down of late , I think he maybe needs to get away from pattaya. 

Cool guy though. Keep it up Ryan .

• 4 weeks later...

I've watched several of his videos since he's been in Thailand, only found a couple worth viewing. He started out pretty well but the last few have been bizarre. Between him focusing on the negative, calling viewers <deleted> and bizarre behavior i stopped watching. Maybe once he settles in he'll get better.