Clinton: Trump health allegations a 'wacky strategy'

webfact

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine the following situation:

Presidents Clinton and Putin in a conference behind closed doors. After five minutes the doors open and the US delegation drags unconscious Mrs. Clinton out of the conference room. In the background you hear Mr. Putin desperately, hysterically scream "It wasn't me!!!"

What do you think, who will believe this guy. He is so screwed. Nobody will believe him, that he doesn't hit women.

I understand him if he tries to avert such an ugly situation for himself and hopes that anybody but Mrs. Clinton will be the next US President.

17 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

FDR was able to hide his I'll health. Hillary does not have that luxury. He also died in office. Besides NO ONE thinks that Hillary is anything like Roosevelt!

So I guess in this election, for the first time in history, we have a dual-pronged 'fitness to lead' test: intellectually fit and physically fit. One candidate fails the physical exam, and the other fails the mental test. ;)

3 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

So I guess in this election, for the first time in history, we have a dual-pronged 'fitness to lead' test: intellectually fit and physically fit. One candidate fails the physical exam, and the other fails the mental test. ;)

IMO, Hillary fails both.  It is not real smart getting caught telling so many blatant lies.

3 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

FDR was able to hide his I'll health. Hillary does not have that luxury. He also died in office. Besides NO ONE thinks that Hillary is anything like Roosevelt!

Couldn't help but think of Merkle, May and Hillary at the Yalta conference of 1944 instead of Roosevelt, Stalin and Churchill.