Clinton: Trump health allegations a 'wacky strategy'

webfact

42 minutes ago, Chicog said:

You don't need to ban it, anyone who is dumb enough to believe the crap will be afraid to vote in case they get carted off to one of those FEMA death camps.

:thumbsup:

Are you sure you want to go down the "dumb" FEMA road? I did a little bit of an effort to look up for MSM "news sources" and found something fitting to your kind of "information provider" (I guess): MSNBC, Rachel Maddow. Is that mainstream enough for you?

Obama Justifies FEMA imprisonment of civilians!

I don't expect my off-topic post to survive for too long but it is worth it to show how unfair you hijacking of other posts is.

Back on topic: Do you think Mrs. Clinton's health is a-okay following the MSM's investigative journalists?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to concede HRC is on her last legs if you guys will stop linking Infowars/Washington Examiner bullshit.  

May be dead already. Weekend at Bernie's for the rest of the campaign. 

I can see easy victory for a dead HRC over a live Trump. 

11 hours ago, Andreas2 said:

Are you sure you want to go down the "dumb" FEMA road? I did a little bit of an effort to look up for MSM "news sources" and found something fitting to your kind of "information provider" (I guess): MSNBC, Rachel Maddow. Is that mainstream enough for you?

Obama Justifies FEMA imprisonment of civilians!

I don't expect my off-topic post to survive for too long but it is worth it to show how unfair you hijacking of other posts is.

Back on topic: Do you think Mrs. Clinton's health is a-okay following the MSM's investigative journalists?

Sorry, I don't want to sit through videos unless necessary.

Rather than telling me you that found something, why don't you just tell me what you found?

That's what you do, you know, post a summary, post a link....

15 hours ago, Scotwight said:

Emails released by Wikileaks show that Hillary Clinton looked into a drug used to treat sleepiness and Parkinson’s disease after she apparently began suffering from “decision fatigue” back in 2011.

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-e-mails-hillary-looked-into-parkinsons-drug-after-suffering-from-decision-fatigue/

Alex Jones?

First Ben Carson and now Alex Jones?

Who's next? 

Ted Nugent?

You guys must be really desperate!  

4 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Sorry, I don't want to sit through videos unless necessary.

Rather than telling me you that found something, why don't you just tell me what you found?

That's what you do, you know, post a summary, post a link....

Just click on the link and Rachel Maddow will tell you, you know, she will even read it for you ;).

Just now, Andreas2 said:

Just click on the link and Rachel Maddow will tell you, you know, she will even read it for you ;).

Yeah, better things to do.

If you can't make your point in a line or two, then you probably don't have one.

Here's a pic of her from the late show wearing her usual style of clothes.It's not winter in America so why is she wearing such a heavy jacket? Is it because she now wears a bullet proof vest all the time or because she has a back brace to hold her up. What do these pant suits hide?

clinton - Copy.jpg

51 minutes ago, Alive said:

Here's a pic of her from the late show wearing her usual style of clothes.It's not winter in America so why is she wearing such a heavy jacket? Is it because she now wears a bullet proof vest all the time or because she has a back brace to hold her up. What do these pant suits hide?

clinton - Copy.jpg

Typical sexist garbage.

You don't mention what the man is wearing?

Should he wear a SUIT with short sleeves?

Clinton is wearing a SUIT. A women's SUIT.

If she's hot, why don't you mention him? SEXIST much?!?

Have you heard of AIR CONDITIONING. 

That outfit would look ridiculous with short sleeves.

What should she wear to a big talk show, being she is a dignified older woman?

A party dress like the FLOTUS wannabe Melania?

Perhaps jeans and t-shirt? Short sleeves of course. 

Edited by Jingthing

3 hours ago, Chicog said:

Yeah, better things to do.

If you can't make your point in a line or two, then you probably don't have one.

So if people don't make things really short and simple for you, you don't bother reading any information, facts, etc.? You're not exactly the intellectual sort, I see. As for better things to do, I'm afraid to ask.

Even if HRC were not completely healthy for an active woman her age, I would be more concerned about a candidate's mental health.

Personally, I wouldn't be any more concerned if HRC put on a few lbs, than if your mother got an added chin.   However, a mentally immature, vindictive, quick-to-anger, compulsive lying person like Trump in highest office ...;...that would be a major concern.

I just read (does it matter, where? ...naaaaaah....) that Ben Carson (according to some, THE Expert on  HRC's health) warned voters about Trump's health, as he is "elderly"!

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, Inn Between said:

So if people don't make things really short and simple for you, you don't bother reading any information, facts, etc.? You're not exactly the intellectual sort, I see. As for better things to do, I'm afraid to ask.

I'm talking specifically about Youtube videos.

I can speed read text to determine if there is any point in clicking a link.  I'm not going to sit through some video just to find out that someone is making an obtuse, sarcastic or irrelevant point.

You know, like yours.

44 minutes ago, Chicog said:

I'm talking specifically about Youtube videos.

I can speed read text to determine if there is any point in clicking a link.  I'm not going to sit through some video just to find out that someone is making an obtuse, sarcastic or irrelevant point.

You know, like yours.

I have to say I do wonder about the literacy of Trump supporters here. They keep on linking to videos. Don't you people ever read anything about him?

3 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I have to say I do wonder about the literacy of Trump supporters here. They keep on linking to videos. Don't you people ever read anything about him?

The OP is Clinton and her health or lack of...

hillary-clinton-staircase-600.jpg

COLBERT: They're just tip-toeing around the medical condition they're REALLY upset about, the one that NO OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY has EVER faced. Hillary Clinton has chronic 'no penis.' It's congenital (audience cheers, applauds) it runs -- it runs, every woman in her family has had the same thing!

Medicine is a tricky business, but it's easy to diagnose crazy people. We live our entire lives interacting with relatively sane people, so it's easy to spot the ones who have evaded the loony bin. Take Donald Trump for instance.

Watch (Google) Hillary Clinton 11 hour Benghazi hearing, and see how much stamina she has. I doubt Trump has managed to stick with anything for 11 hours straight in his life. Hey Donald...look over there, it's a squirrel. 555

You can just smell the desperation from these wingnut HRC health issue posts. Oh they want to believe it so baaaaad. 

The press corps could talk to Trump's ex-wives, his former and current biz associates, his ghost writers, his former and current campaign staffers, ...about his health, both mental and physical.  Oh, but wait a kotonpikinminute, ......that's not possible.  How silly of me.  Neither you nor me nor anyone else can get info about Trump's mental or physical health because he's slapped gag orders on everyone he knows or used to know.  Just one of hundreds of examples:  Marla Maples (his #2 trophy wife) is forbidden by law to say anything non-flattering about the Trumpster.  That's why we haven't heard anything from her, or the hundreds of other people Trump has trampled on.

On 8/23/2016 at 6:46 AM, Chicog said:

This is woman who spent 11 hours being grilled live on national TV by the Gowdy Kangaroo Court and not only showed no signs of any illness or fatigue, but still span their confused little heads around until the end of it.

It's all a load of rubbish.

You mean the one where she claimed total amnesia throughout?

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

The press corps could talk to Trump's ex-wives, his former and current biz associates, his ghost writers, his former and current campaign staffers, ...about his health, both mental and physical.  Oh, but wait a kotonpikinminute, ......that's not possible.  How silly of me.  Neither you nor me nor anyone else can get info about Trump's mental or physical health because he's slapped gag orders on everyone he knows or used to know.  Just one of hundreds of examples:  Marla Maples (his #2 trophy wife) is forbidden by law to say anything non-flattering about the Trumpster.  That's why we haven't heard anything from her, or the hundreds of other people Trump has trampled on.

Yes, you have to laugh:

"He will never, ever give up and most importantly, he will never let you down... <snip>.... Donald is intensely loyal" said his third wife.

:cheesy:

Wacky strategy, eh?

TRUMP Calls Hillary’s Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same

A recent leaked email posted by Wikileaks revealed Hillary’s staff even contacted the NFL to ask about her“cracked head.”

She’s clearly suffering and has taken much of the last month off to rest.

Today Trump challenged Hillary Clinton to release her detailed medical records.
hillary parade dying

I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-calls-hillarys-bluff-offers-release-detailed-medical-records-hillary/

Edited by Boon Mee

The following example is indicative of the way left wing media has closed ranks around Crooked Hillary.

If Trump chooses to employ a tactic that questions her health, it's more than a fair subject to raise given the importance of this coming election

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

The following example is indicative of the way left wing media has closed ranks around Crooked Hillary.

If Trump chooses to employ a tactic that questions her health, it's more than a fair subject to raise given the importance of this coming election

Stick with worrying about your dear leader! 

Pathological liar, that he is!

Feeding of junk- food every other day and seemingly forgetting, what he said about certain subjects!

Alzheimers?

4 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Bloke gets fired for mickey mouse journalism.

I'm sure Breitbart will hire him, they love fiction writers.

36 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Bloke gets fired for mickey mouse journalism.

I'm sure Breitbart will hire him, they love fiction writers.

So you reckon Crooked Hillary's reported health problems are fiction?  :whistling:

4 hours ago, DM07 said:

Stick with worrying about your dear leader! 

Pathological liar, that he is!

Feeding of junk- food every other day and seemingly forgetting, what he said about certain subjects!

Alzheimers?

Sorry but Trumps personal physician has already made the statement Trump will be the healthiest Prez to ever hold the office.