Shortest time to process WP application?

With less than 6 weeks on a Non Immigrant B-Visa left, my employer hasn't even sent off the application.

Immigration won't do anything when there is less than 2 weeks time left on the B-Visa, I recall. These are scary times!

Q: Do you think I might get that WP on time? Or does it mean "go back to start"?

There is no minimum number of days left on your 90 day entry to apply for an extension of stay. I think you are confusing it with applying for a non immigrant visa that requires 15 days remaining on your entry to do.
There should be plenty of time left for them to get your work permit.

On 8/23/2016 at 4:58 PM, ubonjoe said:

There is no minimum number of days left on your 90 day entry to apply for an extension of stay. I think you are confusing it with applying for a non immigrant visa that requires 15 days remaining on your entry to do.
There should be plenty of time left for them to get your work permit.

Indeed, that was on the back of my mind as well. The paperwork has been just sitting there, awaiting the big boss' signature. No sense of urgency... Like last time, when due to not having a photocopy of the boss's ID card, I had to book a flight to Bangkok and then out of the country. :blink: