Can you give these adorable puppies a home? asks kind Thai dog lover

rooster59

Can you give these adorable puppies a home? asks kind Thai dog lover

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuqt5KrZcjnK1gzhVRSd10WjsMqbU9XdLtymTnUF.jpg

Image: Thairath

A story is doing the rounds of Facebook and social media after a Thai man saved seven pups from the floods of the last few days.

Yuthaphoom Matranork, 39, has found the pups on his hands after their mother rejected them.

Yuthaphoom likes to feed strays in the area of Nawanakorn in northern Bangkok and stumbled across the pups on Wednesday.  

He saw a female dog chasing a water monitor away and surmised there must be some pups nearby. He found the puppies in a hole that she had dug to protect them.

He went home but when heavy rains came he was concerned and drove back to the area to check up on the dogs and found them close to drowning.

Mum was nowhere to be found. He decided to take them home and he then cleaned them up.

Unfortunately when he took the pups back to their mother she rejected them because they smelt of shampoo. Try as he might she was uninterested in her canine offspring and trotted off evading his attempts to capture her.

So Yuthapoom has ended up with seven pups. He wants to look after them until they are a bit bigger but is hoping to find good homes for them.

He said he would deliver to anyone in Bangkok who wants to look after them.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-27

So Yuthphoom's actions caused the pup's mother to reject them and now he's asking other people to burden themselves to cover his stupidity.

Reminds me of the animal activists in the UK who thought they were doing some good by releasing caged Mink form a Mink farm into the British rivers and waterways, only to see them decimate the native wildlife.

These do-gooders always cause more harm than good when they interfere without thinking of the consequences.

Yuthphoom should now be arrested for animal cruelty.

2 hours ago, Truscott said:

So Yuthphoom's actions caused the pup's mother to reject them and now he's asking other people to burden themselves to cover his stupidity.

Reminds me of the animal activists in the UK who thought they were doing some good by releasing caged Mink form a Mink farm into the British rivers and waterways, only to see them decimate the native wildlife.

These do-gooders always cause more harm than good when they interfere without thinking of the consequences.

I guess rumors are true.  TV members are cynical cold heartless <deleted>. 

The pups were going to drown.  

58 minutes ago, HappyinNE said:

You guys are not the top of my "Admired Person" list.  By the way I am going to visit the US until mid October but if a female is still available I will take one.  I will even drive from Nong Khai to pick her up.

Please post an update on this by the time you get back, preferably with some pics of the little fellow you decided to take care of.

2 hours ago, Truscott said:

They would have mostly died.

But reading your post made a little part of us all die inside. :blink:

he thought he was acting in the interest of the animals and it is a fair request by home to try to place these animals in good home. sure it is a  community problem and there might be some people interested in adopting the puppies.