Trump vows to deport criminal illegal immigrants

webfact

Limbaugh loses it over Trump's immigration flip-flop

“Who knew that it would be Donald Trump to come on and convert the GOP base to supporting amnesty the same week Ann Coulter’s book comes out,” Limbaugh said.

“Poor Ann, oh my God, she has this book ‘In Trump We Trust,’ and in it she says, ‘The only thing, the only thing that could cause Donald Trump any trouble whatsoever is if he flipflops on abortion or immigration and goes amnesty,' and it looks like he’s getting close to it,” Limbaugh said. “I mean what timing, I have to dry my eyes here."

"Limbaugh’s fit of laughter comes after Coulter, a vocal opponent of immigration reform, slammed Trump on Wednesday for “softening” his stance on the issue."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/rush-limbaugh-donald-trump-immigration-227424#ixzz4ItD4XzJH

Sarah Palin warns that Trump will lose core support if he wavers on immigration

"Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, one of Donald Trump's most prominent early endorsers, warned that his "wishy-washy" comments on immigration could disappoint his backers."

“Parts of that message we heard in the last week are clearly not consistent with the stringent position and message that supporters have received all along,” Palin told the Wall Street Journal on Thursday.

"Palin also said on Fox News that Trump will lose supporters who were drawn to him during the GOP primary if he softens his immigration plan."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-palin-warns-trump-against-wishy-washy-1472218441-htmlstory.html

Trump just admitted his entire immigration posture is a big scam

"Donald Trump is currently running an ad in four swing states that graphically depicts the southern border as being overrun by dark hordes. It flatly states that in Hillary Clinton’s America, the borders will be “open.”

"But in an interview with Bill O’Reilly, in which he responded to reports that he’s backing off of his vow of mass deportations — a promise he’s made many times — Trump basically admitted the whole story he’s been telling about immigration for the last year is a big scam."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/08/23/trump-just-admitted-his-entire-immigration-posture-is-a-big-scam/?utm_term=.1d34439dc583

When the Bloviator waffles and backtracks on his core promise to his Lemmings, he tries to wiggle out of another of his  Flip-Flops by offering: "I just want to follow the law"

One would think, you would know the laws before you spew ridiculous, unachievable "plans" to your minions.

No?

Even Bubba O'Rielly is astounded: 

Feet of Clay.
You have been had Trumpeteers. :lol:
Edited by iReason

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LIKE A BOSS=> Trump Tells Mexican Audience ‘We Will Talk About Who Pays for the Wall” Later

"Donald Trump held a joint press conference in Mexico City with Mexican President Pena Nieto.
Trump told the audience the US had the right to build a border wall."

Why should there be any question whether or not we can? :facepalm:

You reckon the Mexican President thinks Trump isn't going to win? :)

9 hours ago, iReason said:

Limbaugh loses it over Trump's immigration flip-flop

“Who knew that it would be Donald Trump to come on and convert the GOP base to supporting amnesty the same week Ann Coulter’s book comes out,” Limbaugh said.

“Poor Ann, oh my God, she has this book ‘In Trump We Trust,’ and in it she says, ‘The only thing, the only thing that could cause Donald Trump any trouble whatsoever is if he flipflops on abortion or immigration and goes amnesty,' and it looks like he’s getting close to it,” Limbaugh said. “I mean what timing, I have to dry my eyes here."

"Limbaugh’s fit of laughter comes after Coulter, a vocal opponent of immigration reform, slammed Trump on Wednesday for “softening” his stance on the issue."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/rush-limbaugh-donald-trump-immigration-227424#ixzz4ItD4XzJH

Sarah Palin warns that Trump will lose core support if he wavers on immigration

"Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, one of Donald Trump's most prominent early endorsers, warned that his "wishy-washy" comments on immigration could disappoint his backers."

“Parts of that message we heard in the last week are clearly not consistent with the stringent position and message that supporters have received all along,” Palin told the Wall Street Journal on Thursday.

"Palin also said on Fox News that Trump will lose supporters who were drawn to him during the GOP primary if he softens his immigration plan."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-palin-warns-trump-against-wishy-washy-1472218441-htmlstory.html

Feet of Clay.
You have been had Trumpeteers. :lol:

The only prople who listen to Palin are a handful of conservatives (mostly because they like her boobs)...and, it appears, certsin liberals on TVF.

19 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Actually, you're not far off the mark.  It's a sad fact that Trump's most reliable demographic is composed of white men and white women who are right-leaning and middle aged.  Most of them are obese also, but that's beside the point.  The point is; that's the same demographic of Americans who have the highest suicide rate.  Think about that for a moment.  The segment of Americans who are most likely to vote for Trump are also the depressed, comparatively.  That's rather sad.

We can take it a step further and try to gauge 'why are they so depressed?'

It's a complicated issue, but it harkens to loss of feeling of 'mattering' and longing for former times when they were more youthful, and things were simpler, there were jobs (during and just after wars), there were only two sexes, and they were appreciated.   That's why Trump's mantra "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" resonates with them.

Perhaps related:  the highest % of gun ownership is in Ohio, and the highest level of pharma & opioid drug deaths is in Pennsylvania and that lower NE US region.   Both those places are near the rust belt.  Those are places where Trump is rather popular, though he probably won't win either of those two states.

Most of them are obese also, but that's beside the point.

Yes it is, so why did you even mention it? Are you claiming that Trump makes people fat? And, here I was thinking people get fat because they eat too much bad food and don't exercise. Is that down to the GOP as well?

12 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

LIKE A BOSS=> Trump Tells Mexican Audience ‘We Will Talk About Who Pays for the Wall” Later

"Donald Trump held a joint press conference in Mexico City with Mexican President Pena Nieto.
Trump told the audience the US had the right to build a border wall."

Why should there be any question whether or not we can? :facepalm:

You reckon the Mexican President thinks Trump isn't going to win? :)

Chirping crickets...:rolleyes:

# Post 121

Trump just admitted his entire immigration posture is a big scam

I read the article and I watched the video but no where could I find Trump saying that his immigration posture was a big scam. The Washington Post likes to put their words in other people's mouths. "Trump just admitted" is the headline, then the body of text says Trump "basically" admitted, which mean he did not admit, it's just The Washington Post's OPINION.

The Washington Post is worse than CNN  i.e. Clinton News Network

8 hours ago, Linzz said:

# Post 121

Washington Post likes to put their words in other people's mouths. "Trump just admitted" is the headline, then the body of text says Trump "basically" admitted, which mean he did not admit, it's just The Washington Post's OPINION.

Washington Post SPIN.

• 1 year later...

"Trump, whose presidential campaign was of course fixated on the threat that undocumented immigrants present to American prosperity and security paid $1 Million–Plus Settlement to Undocumented Immigrant Workers on Trump Tower Project"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/11/28/trump_paid_settlement_to_undocumented_workers_hired_for_trump_tower_project.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/nyregion/trump-tower-illegal-immigrant-workers-union-settlement.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&mtrref=t.co&_r=0