Cops suspended after soldiers raid Bangkok gambling den

webfact

16 hours ago, jamesbrock said:

Oh, I've heard of idioms that use the word 'prayer,' just not the idiom (that you quoted), which is always 'singing from the same hymn book' or 'singing from the same hymn sheet' (why would anyone sing from a prayer book?).

Oh I bet you made a lot of preachers swear humming with them from their hymm sheet when you didn't have a prayer. 

On 30 สิงหาคม 2559 at 6:04 AM, colinneil said:

Four top officers suspended.Why only suspension?????

If there s proof they accepted money JAIL them, charge them, take them to court, if found guilty jail them.

I am tired of seeing inactive posts, they do wrong then get moved to a cushy, easy job, doing sweet f.a.

Long past time for a good clear out of all the corrupt police here.

You will die still fed up of reading about inactive posts, the RTP are viewed by the uk government as a corrupt organization , also by every ex pat in Thailand but not me ref defamation laws, they play by their own rules and will continue to do so in our life times.

On 30 สิงหาคม 2559 at 4:47 PM, Michael8511 said:

No I don't disregard the people here, I personally think that the junta have done a great job to clean up after taksin X 2, this is the second time the military with approval from the royal household have cleaned up. This time they even swept some royals with that had connection with taksin. I have been in Thailand frequently for 20+ years and don't think the people have suffered except street wendors and people that paid the police to open shops that have been demolished. I enjoy the fact that you now can walk on the street in BKK and Pattaya without having to step on merchandise. Also the cabs in BKK are better today, that's an issue that many tourists have complaint about. In Pattaya for example the beach road is walkable now since some illegal constructions have been moved and the beach is clean, yes the chair vendors have had too tighten up and have a little bir smaller area but all in all its better. The biggest complaint before was that there was no space for people that didn't want to pay around 3000 baht per month so sit on the beach, they can now bring their own chair and refreshment and they are happy. We enjoy our chairs as before and I don't think it's better not worse on the beach now. I don't really know what fundamental freedom you are talking about that are removed. When it comes to the free election just for your information the last taksin paid 500 baht to people outside buriram to vote for her, my partner went to collect his money and a lot of elderly people in that village don't know how to write and read so they took the money as a blessing and woted. I guess you also think what her goverment did with the rice farmers was fair, they were scammed of a lot of money from the goverment that they got paid back by the kingdom and junta. Her goverment are in line with the republicans in Texas that love for the Mexicans to work on their farm as long as they are illegal so they can't complain, if those Mexicans got legal status the farmers have to pay more. We see things different and I guess that's the beauty of a free world

Seems far removed from the topic.

On 30/08/2016 at 4:47 AM, Thechook said:

It must be crowded in the department of inactive posts

I don't think those sitting at the department of inactive posts care much, as they are being paid their full salary until forever.

What is nicer than getting paid for doing nothing ?