Bkk-auckland Ek418

libya 115

The Emirates flight to New Zealand (BKK-AKL) stops over at Sydney. Flight Number: EK418. Does anyone know whether you can get off the plane and stretch your legs etc. during the scheduled 90 minute stopover?

Edited by libya 115

Don't know about that one, we went to Melbourne in July with Thai air. Imagine my surprise when we booked in at Don Muang and the destination board said Sydney then melbourne. When we got to Sydney we all had to get off the plane, there was no choice (which suited me i wanted to smoke0, however the family behind us were very cross. So, in short I would imagine you have to get off the plane.

Don't know about that one, we went to Melbourne in July with Thai air. Imagine my surprise when we booked in at Don Muang and the destination board said Sydney then melbourne. When we got to Sydney we all had to get off the plane, there was no choice (which suited me i wanted to smoke0, however the family behind us were very cross. So, in short I would imagine you have to get off the plane.

Thanks, leisurely;

I have done some searches on the internet and it seems about certain that everyone gets of the plane at Sydney. I suppose that's because the stop is 90 minutes, so there is enough time to let everyone off.

Still, that makes the total travel time Bangkok-Auckland nearly 14 hours, with the one stopover.