Advice/confirmation requested re my first border run (to Vientiane)

Would like to confirm that I can make a successful border run to Vientiane via Nok Air’s “fly n ride” service as featured in this website.  Just making sure nothing has changed given my current travel history and current regulations.  From everything I have read it looks good but just want to make sure in case I've missed something.

Nationality:  American

Visa details:  Entered BKK from USA with 60 day tourist visa and obtained 30 day extension (expires Sept 18).

Travel plans: Depart BKK for Vietiane Sept 17th and return BKK Sept 18th.

Travel history (1 yr):  Only 1 previous 60 + 30 stay last year in current passport.

Will be my first border run to further extend my stay in Thailand an additional 30 days since my work project was delayed an additional month in the states.  Will also serve to get Thai GF’s firsts passport stamp.

Thanks in advance for any advice as well regarding the trip.

C1

Although your plan will work, I would personally go to the nearer Cambodian border if all you want to do is get a visa exempt entry. In fact, if planning to go to Vientiane anyway, it would be worth getting a Thai tourist visa. The incremental cost is not much.

• Like 1