Hair loss treatment meds (where to buy in Bangkok)

dginoob

2 hours ago, HLover said:

I heard it makes the user flacid.
Full head of hair above and a wet noodle below.
Seems like a good idea.

Studies found that it can lower libido in around 2% of users. These side effects disappear if use is discontinued. With those odds, it's worth a try in my opinion.

5 hours ago, Kaalle said:

Finasteride works. Many pharmacies have the generic 5 mg for around 800-1000 baht. You need to split the tabs though.

Do you know of any pharmacies in particular? And do you ask for Finasteride, or is there another name for it?

11 hours ago, tahaan said:

Do they work? ... asking for a friend

From my limited research, a combination of finasteride and minoxidil has been scientifically proven to halt further loss, and in many cases regrow in areas which are not past the point of no return.

Give it a year.  You'll find out you don't need hair to get the girls here.  

Better off saving the money.  That, you will need.

Apologies for the useless post...  Boots has a selection of hair loss products behind the counter.  But I've been here well over a year, so I don't pay attention to the details.

3 hours ago, mcfish said:

Do you have a strange shaped head? why not just shave it all off..

I did shave my hair many years ago (not because of hair loss, I had a full thick head of hair at the time), and I looked awful (in my opinion). It may turn out to be my only option in the long run though...

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Give it a year.  You'll find out you don't need hair to get the girls here.  

Better off saving the money.  That, you will need.

Apologies for the useless post...  Boots has a selection of hair loss products behind the counter.  But I've been here well over a year, so I don't pay attention to the details.

Not really bothered about how girls feel about it, it's more of a personal preference for me. 

Thanks for the info. I will try boots.

3 hours ago, dginoob said:

Do you know of any pharmacies in particular? And do you ask for Finasteride, or is there another name for it?

Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, im sure many other places. Yes ask for finasteride 5 mg.

Did you get that in a pharmacy? If so, do you remember which one? And, did you notice any improvement?

I bought it in a pharmacy in Phuket.

Was for my girlfriend actually who were loosing hair at the time. Dont know if it worked for her since she wasnt using it daily like you should. But its suppose to be effective, im guessing even more so for men. In any case a hair loss regiment is best started right now before you loose anymore. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Kaalle said:

I bought it in a pharmacy in Phuket.

Was for my girlfriend actually who were loosing hair at the time. Dont know if it worked for her since she wasnt using it daily like you should. But its suppose to be effective, im guessing even more so for men. In any case a hair loss regiment is best started right now before you loose anymore. Good luck!

Thanks! Just wish I had noticed sooner!