Any No Man's Sky players?

eTiMaGo

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the "Collectors Edition" from EBay UK and a friend brought it over for me.

Then I noticed it was 1,700 to download from PSN Asia.

Playing it on and off because I'm also playing Uncharted 4 and Elite Dangerous (on my Xbox One)

The game is easy to play but yes it can be boring. Graphics are a bit of a disappointment.

I'm still on my first planet because I don't have enough credits to upgrade my starship ! 

The price on EBay has now dropped so try to bid on one and have it posted out to LOS. 

Any questions come back to me.

A strange game, perhaps more of a relaxation experience. Not a lot to do; but then there are literally millions of planets to do it on; so the exploration experience is certainly there. I only got the game because my son was part of the development team and was not expecting to play it for long. Eight five hours in and I am still playing (the PC version purchased from Steam).

• 2 weeks later...

I am playing it sometimes... To rate the game, you need to play more than only some hours, e.g. get a warp drive and discover other solar systems etc.

The graphic is not perfect, but the idea behind the game is. Also the different climate, flora and fauna of the worlds are making you curious to discover more.

You can PM me, if you like to know more..

Archived