Omani Robbed by Two Ladyboys in Pattaya

webfact

9 hours ago, Macthehat said:

The dogs on the streets know this has been happening for a very long time . 

Most sensible people would know where there Is sex workers and bars etc there is also opportunists and skullduggery is almost expected . If u can stand the heat......

Pattaya is what it is , do your homework before jumping in blind .

not necessarily so if it is properly regulated and controlled. you do  not hear about this kind of organised activities by trans genders in many other countries.

3 hours ago, alofthailand said:

They are trying to attract such tourists not deter them! 

9 hours ago, NativeSon360 said:

Anyone who believes that Omani story, will also believe there is "Oceanfront Property" for sale in Ethiopia.:coffee1:

does not sound that far fethched  unless there is something more i ought to know.

you cannot attract by harassing people.

7 hours ago, 212Roger said:

I bet if the ladyboys were "hot," there would be no story...

hot or cold is not the issue. they are making a nuisance of themselves and forcing their intentions on others. they go beyond to  rob and that is serious.

Some racists slurs and replies have been removed, please read the forum rules before you post further, in particular these:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

23 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Interesting he was only carrying foreign currency which could not be used anywhere and not Thai baht. 

What is the whole thing about ladyboys? Why are there so many? Is it seen as a career move? Are they just male hustlers who found that boobs increases business?

I don't understsnd this place at all and I am so glad to be flying home tomorrow.

You'll be back,you know you will.

21 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Problem is that whenever any problems such as this occur, whether it is ladyboys, motorbike gangs tearing off gold etc, when caught they receive little more than a slap on the wrist. A minimum 5 year jail term might see these scum change their ways. There is no incentive to stop their criminal ways. Even the hookers that patrol Beach Road all day and night, when rounded up once in a Blue moon, get fined 100bt, and are quickly back on their way to their stomping grounds.. Make it 1,000bt 1st offence and double up for every time they are caught thereafter.

Only when the government wake up to the inadequate punishment available, and make significant increases, will things change.

Or make it 10,000 baht and lock them up until they come up with the money, basically harass them off the streets. The hookers are not the real problem though, more specifically the gender confused types. A serious punishment for a second offence/arrest is what is needed, along with more police on the street.

11 hours ago, sahibji said:

not necessarily so if it is properly regulated and controlled. you do  not hear about this kind of organised activities by trans genders in many other countries.

Try walking alone in and around the red light area in Amsterdam... and it's heavily policed at times... you may not get robbed by a ladyboy but there's a multitude of others just waiting to pounce at an unsuspecting tourist.

7 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Interesting he was only carrying foreign currency which could not be used anywhere and not Thai baht. 

What is the whole thing about ladyboys? Why are there so many? Is it seen as a career move? Are they just male hustlers who found that boobs increases business?

I don't understsnd this place at all and I am so glad to be flying home tomorrow.

Why so many Lady boys, it is better than manual labor and pays better, what you think ??

3 hours ago, Macthehat said:

Try walking alone in and around the red light area in Amsterdam... and it's heavily policed at times... you may not get robbed by a ladyboy but there's a multitude of others just waiting to pounce at an unsuspecting tourist.

Beach road is not policed at night.  Walking street is policed ha ha ha.  You all know what's so funny about that.  Those guys could just walk a couple of blocks the other way and really have an impact on crime --

but that would mean walking  (men are spoiled here on both sides of the law paid and unpaid).:cheesy:

Edited by Scotwight

On 02/09/2016 at 11:51 AM, Macthehat said:

Not to mention Gay Paris; oops I just did!

On 1 September 2016 at 3:22 PM, ClutchClark said:

I was wondering if it wasn't financial more than some gender identity thing. 

With this whole movement getting started in the US I wonder if we are going to start seeing so many ladyboys like they have in Thailand.

I am glad I am old because this is a very different world today. When I walk along a beach I expect to see fisherman....not  this.

Seems, you are 50 years too late!

... instead of fishermen, expect to see jetski thugs and dozens of unapt speedboat "captains" overloading their boats with chinese tourists ;-)