Where to buy Polycarbonate or plexiglass ?

Pond Life

2 hours ago, Dante99 said:

This place has a lot of thicknesses, you probably need much more than 3mm and they have many larger than that. will cut to measure for you.

indeed, a cardboard box has more integrity than 3mm. 

Start at 6mm, even that will flex seriously without support every 600. at global 6mm will cost you 500bt for a 6ftx3ft sheet.

10mm is the start of structural polycarb and you are talking 1200bt upwards for an 8x4 sheet.

i think you need to be buying a proper piece of glass 80x15; thats an offcut, even cut, that will cost you 21bt/ft2,....you are talking 30bt for  float glass.(not recommended for a car tho)

go to Thaisu glass factory up the Hang Dong road and get some of their tempered glass or laminated glass for buttons!

Thanks for all the replys, I'll check the places out when I'm down in the big smoke in a couple of days.

I'm thinking 8mm, but depends on what material I find for the frame.

Tempered glass would be nice, but weight is an issue.

Eye-catcher,  I'm thinking more like this.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=sandford+coupa&client=tablet-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=minv&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMs4L_q-_OAhWIq48KHSF7DYMQ_AUICCgC&biw=1024&bih=768#tbm=isch&q=sandford+coupa+3+wheeler&imgrc=nkHn7rO7si55OM%3A