Ranong immigration still asking for work permit on muli entry non b?

Anyone know if thai immigration in ranong are still asking for work permit if you're on a multiple entry non b visa? A couple of years ago I didn't have wp with me and immigration wouldn't let me leave to myanmar without it. My work permit just expired and I won't have it renewed in time. Multiple entry non b Visa is still valid. Thank you!

As far as I'm aware the rules were clarified recently, about 2 months ago and ALL METV Non-B's now require a work permit as well, even if you are the owner of a business and are probhibited from working. It'll take up to 15 days to get a work permit, and costs 5,00 per month or 30,000 B for a year.

1 hour ago, Enigmatist said:

As far as I'm aware the rules were clarified recently, about 2 months ago and ALL METV Non-B's now require a work permit as well, even if you are the owner of a business and are probhibited from working. It'll take up to 15 days to get a work permit, and costs 5,00 per month or 30,000 B for a year.

Why are you posting when we dont know what you are saying??? 

a METV visa and a non-B  are two different visas.  An METV does not require a work permit.

Also, a cost of a work permit is about 3000B paid when application is approved, not monthly.    If you are an owner of a company or on the board of director and not involved in the day to day business then a work permit is not required.