Need a Private Transfer from Old Sukothai to CM

ctrunfree

Hi people

I'm trying to find a reliable, sober and sane driver to take me from Old Sukothai to Chiang Mai early in the New Year.  So far I've only seen one company-Oriental Escape- that seem to offer this service.  Does anyone know of any other options (and no, I'm not interested in the bus, or the train from Phitsanlouk, and the timings for flying THS-BKK-CNX on the same day don't work for me.)  Not too worried about the price, but getting there in one piece without the white knuckles is important.

Went through the same process last New Year, investigating one way transfer from Old Sukhothai to Chiang Mai.

Ended up on coach booked in Old Sukothai for the following day, with seats not a chicken crate in the aisle, wasn't a white knuckle ride in the slightest.  

There was a direct flight from  Phitsanulok to Chiang Mai with Kan Air (about 1500THB ea) almost daily during peak, currently only on Sunday off peak, however it was a propeller job and Opal thought that more a white knuckle ride from you tube clips.

Emails to various Chiang Mai transfer service operators went without response at the time.

You might get a hit with http://www.chiangmaiminibus.com/Get-a-quote.php

Safe Travels.