Thieves lurking in the Nana MacDonald's toilets - but police make quick arrest

webfact

Thieves lurking in the Nana MacDonald's toilets - but police make quick arrest

p1.jpg

Image: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- Police have made a quick arrest after a "lady of the night" robbed a Kuwaiti man she met in the MacDonald's toilets at Nana, Bangkok.

The woman approached the man and suggested some fun in a hotel and he agreed. But when his back was turned she made off with a wrist watch and around 10,000 baht.

The tourist reported the matter to Thong Lor police who managed to make a quick arrest in Samut Sakorn.

The woman admitted that she had done this many times before and always targeted foreigners who were tipsy.

She was remanded in custody.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-05

If I was taking a forward slash in a toilet and I was approached by a woman of either gender I would think this is a bit out of order , especially as my right hand with the watch on would also  be engaged at the time holding on to the bit that was pointing. Are you with me ?

5 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

If I was taking a forward slash in a toilet and I was approached by a woman of either gender I would think this is a bit out of order , especially as my right hand with the watch on would also  be engaged at the time holding on to the bit that was pointing. Are you with me ?

I am right handed and wear my watch on my left hand. Isn't that normal?

Funny to see this.  I've only had 2 incidences in the 6 years I've been in Thailand.  When I first moved to Thailand years back I had a drunken night and went back behind the McDonalds there to take a leak.  Someone kicked me.  I got up with a split lip but nothing was taken that I was aware of.  I avoid that area for years.

Then...last year.  I never take tuk tuks but I took one there one night in front of McDonalds. so dumb.  The guy pretended to run out of gas on the road that follows the highway towards Rama4 where I lived.  He asked to use my phone.  duh I hand it to him.  He drop kicks me and drove off with my phone.  I got up and stood there like an idiot.  I reported it to the police but yep my Galaxy s6 was never seen again.  I'm kind of embarrassed.  The 2nd time I wasn't a newbee to Thailand.  Oh well.  Let my guard down.

On the bright side the other tuk tuk drivers chased him out of there because he did that a few times.  Not that those guys are any better.  Be careful on that corner.  Freaking Nana.

5 minutes ago, Robbman2000 said:

Funny to see this.  I've only had 2 incidences in the 6 years I've been in Thailand.  When I first moved to Thailand years back I had a drunken night and went back behind the McDonalds there to take a leak.  Someone kicked me.  I got up with a split lip but nothing was taken that I was aware of.  I avoid that area for years.

Then...last year.  I never take tuk tuks but I took one there one night in front of McDonalds. so dumb.  The guy pretended to run out of gas on the road that follows the highway towards Rama4 where I lived.  He asked to use my phone.  duh I hand it to him.  He drop kicks me and drove off with my phone.  I got up and stood there like an idiot.  I reported it to the police but yep my Galaxy s6 was never seen again.  I'm kind of embarrassed.  The 2nd time I wasn't a newbee to Thailand.  Oh well.  Let my guard down.

On the bright side the other tuk tuk drivers chased him out of there because he did that a few times.  Not that those guys are any better.  Be careful on that corner.  Freaking Nana.

You don't go by the nickname 'Lucky' do you?