Passbook CMB/combined - record, 1 year extention

On 20/9/2016 my 1 year extension based on marriage expires.
So, today (6/9/2016) I went to update my passbook. My passbook shows the following:
04/01/16 "amount on account more than 400K"
20/07/16 CMB "amount on account more 400K"
... other normal records after 20/07/16 all more than 400K on account.
Now, the CMB-record means "combined", in other words, the details got lost and were combined in 1 record, because I didn't regularly update my passbook.
If immigration knows what CMB means, they could think my account was below 400K at a moment before 20/7/16 (it wasn't, but anyway).

My question: if I go to extend my visa tomorrow on 07/09/16, will I be OK? 

Edited by kriswillems

It should be accepted since it does not show any transactions for over 2 months.

If there were transactions on the account they would be shown.

The 400k baht must be in the bank for 2 months on the date you apply for the extension.

• Like 1

Well, the passbook shows all records higher than 400K (at lot of recent records too).
Only the 30 last records are printed by the terminal. The other are combined to one CMB record.
A record on 20/7/2016 has CMB in front of it, which means that all transaction on the account were combined to 1 record.
For instance, in February I had less than 400K on my account, but my passbook doesn't show it.
Theoretically, I could have had 0 baht on my account on 19/7/2016 with this passbook record.

Edited by kriswillems

The passbook copies would be accompanied by a letter from the bank manager. At least with my bank branch, the manager indicates foreign exchange deposits made over the last 3 months. It might raise suspicions if you had, for example, a foreign deposit of Baht 100,000 in the month before you applied for the extension, but your final balance remained just above Baht 400,000 since that might imply the balance dropped below that level before the Baht 100,000 was deposited.

I suppose if immigrations insisted, you might have to obtain a print out of all your account transaction during the previous 2 months. I think you can assume that immigrations officer understand what transaction symbols in a bank passport mean.

11 hours ago, kriswillems said:

Another question.
My visa expires on 20/9/59. This is exactly 2 months after 20/7/59.
Is it allowed to extend your visa on the very last day?
It would be nice if possible, because I would have no problems with my bank book.

Two months would be on September 20th

You can apply on the date your extension of stay ends (it is not a visa) if you want to.